"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

That's crazy. I don't see how it would matter if it's the same computer though.
Neither do I. I've sent them numerous emails so we'll see, but likely L's. Family will be disappointed now, and spent a lot of time with that game. 1 per person obviously, but sometimes people in the same residence like the same things lol.

No way man, that's insane. Looks like @AirRaab  back on the list lol. Hopefully this bumps me up so I can get closer to actually getting my size!

Did you just get a regular box or you got the special box advertised with winning the game?
They gave me a regular Jordan box with a SAMPLE/PROMO tag where the size tag usually is, like the ones celebs and people that get seeded get.
Word that's whats up, I would like to see some pics. I ain't the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but if you got an iPhone you should be able to take pics to post. I get it, that the iPhone doesn't compare to professional cameras if you a photographer, but the iPhone camera quality isn't that bad, especially amongst the newer models.
I took some pics and posted an album here like last week Not the best pics just wanted to get those details out. It's right here : 

probably takes the top spot for biggest time waste of my life now. hope you other guys who won don't have any issues.

probably takes the top spot for biggest time waste of my life now. hope you other guys who won don't have any issues.
you should've went to a location out the house, used a different WiFi for each of your family members and different information and addresses.

you should've went to a location out the house, used a different WiFi for each of your family members and different information and addresses.
i think different addresses would have sufficed but oh well. in hindsight i should have done that but still i'm pretty annoyed.

Honestly man, that really blows. I feel for you. I spent 3 1/2 hours playing that game non-stop and it drove me up the wall. Couldn't imagine having all that time you spent go to waste.

i think different addresses would have sufficed but oh well. in hindsight i should have done that but still i'm pretty annoyed.
Hopefully they give you at least one pair or something

Honestly man, that really blows. I feel for you. I spent 3 1/2 hours playing that game non-stop and it drove me up the wall. Couldn't imagine having all that time you spent go to waste.
yea, I spent over 10 hours on it on my phone. Funny thing is I got my high score the first hour of playing, which happened to be on desktop.

I emailed them a few times, but I highly doubt they'll give me one. Would be nice though because we definitely spent 15+ hours with this pos game. Got no luck with shoes lately

I emailed them a few times, but I highly doubt they'll give me one. Would be nice though because we definitely spent 15+ hours with this pos game. Got no luck with shoes lately
unfortunately I agree with you but maybe they'll give you a courtesy pair. What were you gonna do with four pair anyways? Sell em?

unfortunately I agree with you but maybe they'll give you a courtesy pair. What were you gonna do with four pair anyways? Sell em?
don't know. But I might still be good for one since my dad's didn't get the DQ'd email like I thought, and the Kubo ppl sent me this:

"That's right, there where four accounts tied to a single physical address, so per the rules, 3 of the 4 accounts were deactivated. Your fathers account is still active and being reviewed for inclusion in the final winners list."

So it definitely had to do with the same address, but hope I can still get one since they didn't disqualify it.

That makes more sense, seemed unfair to cancel every account if 1 per household is the rule. That should mean at least 1 is still qualified

So your dad wanted a pair too? Lol I'm sure your were gonna try and flip the other pairs. That's the reason they made it one per household. This contest was the closest thing to being fair, so people without bots had a chance.

Yea I'm surprised the bot guys ain't kill it more then they did. If I made that leaderboard the **** was somewhat legit :lol:

Glad it worked out like that then! This contest was as fair as it could be.

Yea we'll see. Of course his was the lowest (160 range I think) but I'll take 1 over none.

Back
Top Bottom