"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

People couldn't figure out the 4 strikes part sooner, if they did I'm sure the scores would have been higher at the end. All kinds of people kept hitting me up on Twitter.

When it comes to limited Nike releases I don't even bother anymore. This contest was the only thing I even bothered to try

We're waiting for the official list of winners, to then wait for the shoes to ship, to which we will wait for them to arrive at our home.

(Long sigh) LOL

People couldn't figure out the 4 strikes part sooner, if they did I'm sure the scores would have been higher at the end. All kinds of people kept hitting me up on Twitter.
i think enough people figured that out in two weeks

I'm still playing 
indifferent.gif

My brother wanted to play and I told him to use his own address (still in college but he likes shipping to mine to make sure it's not lost) and own everything (wifi, computer, email, etc.). Glad my paranoia paid off. :pimp:

He initially asked me to help him raise his scores on my computer. Hit him with a nope.

My brother wanted to play and I told him to use his own address (still in college but he likes shipping to mine to make sure it's not lost) and own everything (wifi, computer, email, etc.). Glad my paranoia paid off.
pimp.gif

He initially asked me to help him raise his scores on my computer. Hit him with a nope.
Where's the brotherly love???

Friday will be good, hopefully get an email and will be flying to Mexico for my honey moon

So is the asumption that if we ain't get a email yet and we're in the leader board we good for a pair... And hopefully size with the possible board shift ...

So is the asumption that if we ain't get a email yet and we're in the leader board we good for a pair... And hopefully size with the possible board shift ...
yes..247 probably turned to 220 for me and airraab airraab finagled his way back up in here. That or the extra disqualified pairs go to the kubo employees. If AirRaab gets dubbed that's what happened cuz he was like 252-53

yes..247 probably turned to 220 for me and @AirRaab finagled his way back up in here. That or the extra disqualified pairs go to the kubo employees. If AirRaab gets dubbed that's what happened cuz he was like 252-53
I wouldn't mind if there is a jump like that, should put me in the 200-210. Hopefully better odds for my size. You emailing today for list or do we have to wait till after the 31st

I wouldn't mind if there is a jump like that, should put me in the 200-210. Hopefully better odds for my size. You emailing today for list or do we have to wait till after the 31st
it said after, so I'll wait until tomorrow to do it. And the jump would be nice. I need a 12 but anywhere from 11.5-13 should be wearable, cuz that's what I'm trying to do. If I end up with something else or an 11.5 is too small Ima have to flip and maybe buy my size after

yes..247 probably turned to 220 for me and airraab airraab finagled his way back up in here. That or the extra disqualified pairs go to the kubo employees. If AirRaab gets dubbed that's what happened cuz he was like 252-53

Nice ...

They should hook up those that got bumped ... Be interesting to see final list ... I recall the first few days someone dropped like 20,000 or something well beyond 13,000 and then they took them off must been a bot I guess ... So they were watch pretty closes I hope ... And we all eat .... Good luck gents ...

Nice ...

They should hook up those that got bumped ... Be interesting to see final list ... I recall the first few days someone dropped like 20,000 or something well beyond 13,000 and then they took them off must been a bot I guess ... So they were watch pretty closes I hope ... And we all eat .... Good luck gents ...
ya I saw an 81,100 score put on the board and then it was taken off after about an hour. I'm sure they had a max possible score so it was easy to weed out the cheater's that put high ones up

Last edited:
2 more days fellas! Anybody play the game once more after it was all over just to see how they'd do? I played it yesterday and only got 10000ish lmao. Didn't even try a second time.

2 more days fellas! Anybody play the game once more after it was all over just to see how they'd do? I played it yesterday and only got 10000ish lmao. Didn't even try a second time.
i played it enough for a lifetime

Back
Top Bottom