"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

Honestly they need to bring the game to console and have team and 1v1 modes. Who's down? Lol

I'm try playing again with the S button technique see if I beat my best ... Or not ... Still debating ...

LMAO! Yo 1 vs 1 would be dope haha. This game drop me nuts and I just tried playing it again and quit out asap. Song is forever drilled into my head.

I was playing it on mute the whole time ... Lol

I ain't gonna front I'm play after I get my email ... Superstitiously...

can't even front like I haven't been checking my email way to frequent ... And every Kubo niketalk email alert, gets me hyped ... thinking someones gonna post a confirmation ...

What would be super cre is if there were a gang of fogazi and e all get bumped to top [emoji]128175[/emoji]... Just a thought would definitely be super Lit ...

Yeah kozbykicks kozbykicks I played on mute too. Probably would of neede a straight jacket if I had let the sound play for 2 weeks lol.

But I'm just imagining Kubo online play....

At the start; "Beast Brawl" (game starts), "First strike, Gained the lead, Lost the Lead" (then you get hit) "Tied the Leader". Straight Og Halo announcer voice LMAO

Yeah kozbykicks kozbykicks I played on mute too. Probably would of neede a straight jacket if I had let the sound play for 2 weeks lol.

But I'm just imagining Kubo online play....

At the start; "Beast Brawl" (game starts), "First strike, Gained the lead, Lost the Lead" (then you get hit) "Tied the Leader". Straight Og Halo announcer voice LMAO

That would be dope ... Keep you updated as you play... Game would.prob do better numbers than the movie ... Lol

I'd down load the Kubo game app for a couple bucks ... Especially if I get my size I'm buying he dvd just cause ...and a Kubo poster ...

Maybe not he poster
And come to think I'll wait for HBO :::
After my son is grown aint nobody watching that i

I haven't read some reviews they say it's racist ... Lol that's not funny but yea it's getting torn to shreds ... And Phill Knights response to diversity in a interview was a fumble ...

I saw the movie and was quite awesome. The fight scenes and the parts where Kubo plays his shamisen to bring to life the origami were pretty interesting to see.

It is quite a slap in the face though that Laika did not cast enough Asian-Americans in this movie. It's like the Dragonball Evolution abomination a few years back with Goku.

Oh well :rolleyes

I liked the movie, nothing spectacular but it was good. Everything aron710 said sums it up good. Please don't remind me of that horrible Dragonball movie haha. Another good example is the Last Air Bender

Oh ok. Never saw air bender but yeah dragon ball movie was STUPID. I always wish that one day they'll make a dbz movie the same way they make the other super hero movies, with amazing cgi, good actors, and just keep it true to the show.

^^^ I emailed them b4 I came to work hopefully they don't drag there feet in responding

Just sent them my request. Also asked them when they'll contact winners

I sent this morning. Just responded winners will be notified tomorrow. Full winners list will be sent 9/5
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom