"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

Mine is scheduled tomorrow... I even got a text message from them today giving me my tracking info...too bad I already beat them to that.... has anyone NOT received any notice/tracking/text/email on getting their pair? Or should everyone have gotten some sort of heads up that it's been shipped out or not?

Reason why I ask, a buddy of mine won, he's at a different part of Florida and he never got the text saying his is on his way like I did today. He did get a winners confirmation email and he is on the 'winners list.' 

Mine is scheduled tomorrow... I even got a text message from them today giving me my tracking info...too bad I already beat them to that.... has anyone NOT received any notice/tracking/text/email on getting their pair? Or should everyone have gotten some sort of heads up that it's been shipped out or not?

Reason why I ask, a buddy of mine won, he's at a different part of Florida and he never got the text saying his is on his way like I did today. He did get a winners confirmation email and he is on the 'winners list.' 
 I got no tracking, no email, no text...came home today and they were delivered (and the size I asked for)

Will post pics soon

Again, no tracking/email/text...very clean in hand for being a XV (which most people hate) I actually like and for having a special shoe I definitely will be throwing these on to rock

Also these fit me TTS for anyone wondering and this is the size I requested (11.5)

Will be checking back for other people still waiting on pairs!

Oh yeah, this is my first pair of "promo" tagged kicked so it was cool to see one of these tags for the first time 
pimp.gif

Mine came today, size I ordered, got a new phone number so if they sent a text someone else got it aha.  Never got shipping email either or ups notification even though I'm signed up.

i would like a really famous celeb to wear these shoes to make idiots drive the price up on these ugly things.

Again, no tracking/email/text...very clean in hand for being a XV (which most people hate) I actually like and for having a special shoe I definitely will be throwing these on to rock

Also these fit me TTS for anyone wondering and this is the size I requested (11.5)

Will be checking back for other people still waiting on pairs!
Interesting. You made me find that all size 9s are GTM CFM samples and the other sizes are PROMO samples

Both came in today! First pair of XVs...my size and free....I'll take em.... still growing on me... Shout out to everyone that helped and to everyone who won. Hope you all get your sizes.... Now on to the next game? contest? Lets goo! lol 

Those IV's 
sick.gif

come packaged like that!!!
Yea. Similar with the Pinnacles. Come with this whack card (trying to make you feel good and sh#t) and a shoe bag that matches the box. And alternate shoe laces. I assume it's JBs' way of upcharging the 'premium' price. They could take it all back for the extra upcharge smdh. Leather is butter though lol 

Kubos on deck and I got my size ... overall great experiences ... minus the high blood pressure thinking I was gonna get bumped off the leader board ... P.S. I will be rocking these and I know I know I know there
Just 15's ..., and your right I would not normally 15's because of the Lizard Tounge ... but tinker got it right and it be dope if more brands did a updated remix of all here almost dope silloutes and fix any astetic or performance issues that plagued prior releases ...

great chatting with yall enjoy them kicks weather you rock or flip ...

Each is own ... hommes

Crazy thing happened this morning. UPS delivered my package to the wrong address!! Luckily it was my neighbor but I've never had an issue like this before. Can't wait to see them when I get home!

Back
Top Bottom