"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

I wanted to hack it to but am not savvy. Did you use the GitHub code, I hear that works? And yea those 200 scores should get DQ. Would appreciate a PM on how you did it so I know next time how to do well at arcades :smile:

View media item 2177529

Saw this and thought the moon beast was coming for me ... lol still Can't bring myself to playing this game again ... I tried the other day to use the "S" button "trick" that was posted earlier but after two min I just could concentrate and called it quits ... nice one the Hommie that got 3 pairs ... krushing it ... I thought about playing at families house aswell to get a pair to rock and stock .... but put in some serious hours to just rank ... would be cool to see where everybody finally ranked number wise ... with some people saying they got disqualified ... anyways glad everybody got they size ... I'm rocking mine ... bigs up y'all see y'all is future feeds ...!!!

Last edited:
Saw this and thought the moon beast was coming for me ... lol still Can't bring myself to playing this game again ... I tried the other day to use the "S" button "trick" that was posted earlier but after two min I just could concentrate and called it quits ... nice one the Hommie that got 3 pairs ... krushing it ... I thought about playing at families house aswell to get a pair to rock and stock .... but put in some serious hours to just rank ... would be cool to see where everybody finally ranked number wise ... with some people saying they got disqualified ... anyways glad everybody got they size ... I'm rocking mine ... bigs up y'all see y'all is future feeds ...!!!
I'm more concerned about that 3D printed golden LunarEpic model 
nerd.gif

I'm more concerned about that 3D printed golden LunarEpic model :nerd:

lol yea it's was some crazy Nike experenece ish ....

I run with the Nike run club ... saw them doing a contest in NY ... they had posted a link on Nike NYC to watch them on snap chat ... so I did and they had a guy from Nike run club on it like if you catch me on the city I'm giving out those golden epic 3D shoe ... so I basically caught him on one of the runs in the city ... it was a KEY to go to a Nike event were you work out and got a bunch of gear and kicks from Nike shyer the work out

I put mine in fc for 1250(get back 1000). If it sells ima lowball someone and keep the change on it.

I run with the Nike run club ... saw them doing a contest in NY ... they had posted a link on Nike NYC to watch them on snap chat ... so I did and they had a guy from Nike run club on it like if you catch me on the city I'm giving out those golden epic 3D shoe ... so I basically caught him on one of the runs in the city ... it was a KEY to go to a Nike event were you work out and got a bunch of gear and kicks from Nike shyer the work out

After the workout

That's dope, I've always been looking for one on eBay. Would make a good desk decoration.

That's dope, I've always been looking for one on eBay. Would make a good desk decoration.
GALLERY]

Yea joint was pretty official we it's was a cool experience ... I'm sure one will pop up ok eBay at some point ... it's came in little box and was numbered I just made it 96-100 people won ... I'm sure they'll do another one soon or something similar this cat I met there said he went to something like a year Ealier but more official he got a to go to a game Heat V nets ... a sky box that he said they had some exclusive lebrons waiting for him and some other winners some beats head phones and bunch other stuff ... he came off ... then he said they got to play a game at Barkley center against some NBA players ... it was official ...

So def be on the look out for that mini gold epic on eBay and keep and eye out for another Nike experience like that ... they apparently do stuff like the workout and giveaway I went to all the time for influences and like celebrities ... and then throw in us common folk every now and then ...

View media item 2179497

The work out was real won't even front I was def exhausted and I thought I would just met the guy and he would give me the shoe but he made me and few other people run with him a few miles ... I wasn't dressed to run had a Parker on jeans and sweater ... but if I didn't make it all the way I wouldn't have won ... it was four of us for two slots ... at that particular time he did several through out the week me and some one else were the 1st 2 so if we didn't finish the other people would of won ... even tho they didn't win the big prize they still got free kicks shipped to them and got a heads up on the next time he would be running and give out the gold shoe one of the guys that lost my run won the later one ... so he got the big prize and a extra pair of kicks ... it was def dope ...

Yeah I'm trading mine. I've seen more **** in the market that i rather have. Don't even really look at this much.

Lowballing already beginning on these. Fc got pairs in at 750 and someone accepted a 525 offer I put up on goat so another pair is coming in for me

I had a feeling this would happen just because people aren't as attracted to the Jordan XV's in general but this is really a collection sneaker rather than hype sneaker. So I may end up holding on to mine to trade for other shoes I may miss out on.

Yea me too which is why I put mine in to Flightclub at 1250, but 525 shipped this quick? I think I can make some bread with a quick flip on that......

wait, wat? you bought for $500 or sold for that much? I'd say that's low for these.
bought at that price. On its way to goat. If it goes through I'm going to sell mine real quick and pocket the change, assuming I get more then 550 for my pair

What do you all think the weight of these Kubos are for things like Wings/PSNY 12s, OVO X, OVO 12, Don's.... You think it has some weight to keep up with those premium pairs, or do you think it's an L on Kubos end? What do you all think? Friend and I have been debating this. But I feel like it depends if the person trading for the Kubo has bias against XV or favors the 12s or X's....but I figured since the limitedness of Kubos, I just wonder if these stack up...?

ranze904 ranze904 good question. IMO I'd have to say they hold weight simply because of rarity alone. This shoe is one of a kind because no Jordan XV was ever made like this, and for all we know may never be made like this again. However, since this shoe really didn't get much exposure via social media and othe means, it won't be a shoe that the "average sneaker head" considers very often, and could likely become a forgotten gem. For anyone who has a collection that they value and would like to diversify, this shoe foots the bill.

Sry for the long post.

I agree with that sentiment. A lot of forgotten shoes nowadays

Back
Top Bottom