"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

Got mine in too. Seen the ups truck outside, waited for him showed my ID and picked it up

I'm going to post my pairs when I get home seeing as there's a tad bit of flexing going on LOL. All in good fun.

Didn't know there was a thread for these shoes.

I won and was like 200ish in the leaderboards at the end before they disqualified a lot of people.

I could have won 2 but didn't know anyone else with a different address who wanted these and didn't even think my second highest score would be greater than the lowest score needed to win.

There were a lot of people dqed at the end and I found out one person who had multiple spots in the leaderboards to himself but got dqed of course.

It took me 3 hours to get the high score; how much did you guys end up playing?

Glad this was a contest with some thinking involved unlike sjs arcadism which is just mindless pong.

Shoes are cool but I don't know if I'll end up keeping. For now they're definitely nice to look at with the special packing and everything. They really do stand out.

SJS Pong is garbage. And I feel you, I could've won 4 pairs but I was dumb and didn't use different physical addresses. So 3 people got a pair because of me lol.

I'ma need one of ya to give me that box. 
nerd.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] da real MVP [emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Mine had a leather strap on the zipper and another little string hanging on both pairs

same for everyone else?

Back
Top Bottom