"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

aron710 aron710 Lol I think I need to now that I've created some competition, as if this ish wasn't hard enough already. But it felt really good cause I was loosing it for a while. I was borderline depressed seeing my score drop lower and lower lmao. But I was determined to figure it out.

And now that you said that, the damn Pokemon song is STUCK in my head lmao!

can someone verify how much points you get for having higher gold and red meter..... how much points do you get if you have full bars at the end of play? 

is it even worth keeping it full bars? or should someone take the hit to get more time to collect more coins?

Interesting, I wonder if the winners for the game will get that regular box or the one that's showcased on the game website.

Dem Boyz kinda Nice!!! 
nthat.gif

anyone know the diff icon's on the scoreboard

Mines a Ape

Is there anything to why peoples are something else?

Last edited:
Damn that pic got me wanting to play the game now lol

I'll hold out a couple more days before I get stuck back on it

Not my pair / pic
So my theory was right... you get a blue one and a red one....pretty interesting idea.... but I can dig it.... if I can get em lol
Interesting, I wonder if the winners for the game will get that regular box or the one that's showcased on the game website.
Yeah I curious now too..... Even the website mentioned the "vertical slide, the pouch, etc...." I think those are the early early packaging? maybe idk.... or samples? not quite sure....

So my theory was right... you get a blue one and a red one....pretty interesting idea.... but I can dig it.... if I can get em lol
It's been discussed you get one of each shoe. Tinker even mentioned it during the interview video.

Bids are hovering around 4 bills, not that bad. And I should really start trying to play this game :lol:

I was on the top 250 the first day but cant get anything more that 11032 even with the tips from fellow NT'ers. I'm losing hope

Guys I know it's hard. Since my highest score the most I put up was about 12k but trust me, keep using the tips I gave and play pressure free. Remember all it takes is one good game and you ain't gotta worry no mo LOL cue the birdman meme

man i dont know if its cuz im playing after a full day of work or what

but i cant find any type of pattern :smh:

gonna :smokin and try again in a few but this game be blowing mine

It's been discussed you get one of each shoe. Tinker even mentioned it during the interview video.
I saw that video...and I thought you get one red and one blue...I was only saying because people earlier was calling out they prefer a  red "pair" or blue "pair" and I mentioned thinking you get a red and a blue. but no one was sure. 

I don't think this no pattern, I've been trying day & night. And can't seem to get past 11k
yeah.... I'm still a firm believer it's random.....I.e. I try to follow all the patterns of the movements; one pattern of the dragon it will go left and then I see the same "movements patterns" and hit the same side, but the dragon goes the a different way. 

Alright fellas, since some of y'all still skeptical about the patterns, I'm going to go ahead and top my best score to prove it to y'all. Lol however, if I fail.....

I still wasn't lying. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

the worst feeling is your Score is on the Board but Drop 10 spots a day! :frown:

And it only gets worse.. Mines been droppin about 20-30 a day. :smh: I was at 89 Friday and now I'm at 204.

I do think the scoring is random. I've beat the dragon with 4 hits straight from the beginning w full health, missed a time or 2 and beat him with few/lots of armor and it never goes over 11k. And I've been playing religiously, hours per day.

Back
Top Bottom