"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

Ok then I'm lit and I know the boy AirRaab was like 6 spots behind me so maybe he can sneak back in if a few cats get eliminated or don't respond to the email

Someone posted on Twitter winners will be notified by the end of next week and kicks shipped in oct ... Not sure how true ...

He must of emailed asking. Was thinking about doing the same but figured I'd just be patient

Yea once I hear people getting emails if I don't get one then I'll start asking questions. Either way I'm asking them for that list of winners

It died out real fast lol. I'm still waiting for the 31st to roll around.

Crazy how quickly this thread died...
I mean not much else to do now but wait lol. I'm the only one with pair here so far but I don't have a camera other than the one on the iPhone so I can't really take shots for you guys. Better than other threads where people don't know how to wait and just have pages full of "waiting on shipment. Still waiting. Just got shipment confo, we good boys
nthat.gif
"

I mean not much else to do now but wait lol. I'm the only one with pair here so far but I don't have a camera other than the one on the iPhone so I can't really take shots for you guys. Better than other threads where people don't know how to wait and just have pages full of "waiting on shipment. Still waiting. Just got shipment confo, we good boys :nthat: "
you win the ig contest or something? And yea shipping questions should happen once cats get winning emails :lol:

I mean not much else to do now but wait lol. I'm the only one with pair here so far but I don't have a camera other than the one on the iPhone so I can't really take shots for you guys. Better than other threads where people don't know how to wait and just have pages full of "waiting on shipment. Still waiting. Just got shipment confo, we good boys :nthat: "

Word that's whats up, I would like to see some pics. I ain't the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but if you got an iPhone you should be able to take pics to post. I get it, that the iPhone doesn't compare to professional cameras if you a photographer, but the iPhone camera quality isn't that bad, especially amongst the newer models.

My girlfriend and I were playing on my computer at my house. Her account was created using her mom's house for shipping, apparently that's a "nono" to the kubo peeps and we got this email.
Thank you for your interest in the Moon Beast Brawl game.
Unfortunately, it has been determined that you have violated the terms
of the Official Rules of the game. Consequently, we have deactivated
your account and invalidated any scores submitted by you. If you have
any questions, please be sure to review the Official Rules.

-- Team Kubo
#ShoesYourDestiny
we are going to email and appeal, but it looks like whoever ranked #251 is is getting a pair now! smh lol.

ps. yeah we saw that you can only make one account per person, but how does this apply when we were sharing the same computer?

edit: looks like they said it was only one entry per household. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I were playing on my computer at my house. Her account was created using her mom's house for shipping, apparently that's a "nono" to the kubo peeps and we got this email.

Thank you for your interest in the Moon Beast Brawl game.

Unfortunately, it has been determined that you have violated the terms

of the Official Rules of the game. Consequently, we have deactivated

your account and invalidated any scores submitted by you. If you have

any questions, please be sure to review the Official Rules.

-- Team Kubo

#ShoesYourDestiny

we are going to email and appeal, but it looks like whoever ranked #251 is is getting a pair now! smh lol.

ps. yeah we saw that you can only make one account per person, but how does this apply when we were sharing the same computer?
what numbers were you?

I had my whole fam play on my computer, all separately. No where in the rules did it say one per household. We all had high scores on the board in the top 150, now all are invalidated. F this i just wasted so much time.

Apparently it did state "One per household" on the Official Rules page
nerd.gif
damn it. Why couldn't that be under the other section regarding "You can only register with one (1) username and password. If you attempt to create more than one (1) registration by using a different name or email address or through any other method, those scores will be void."

Well now 4 people will be lucky now. Would've been cool to have my family members win. this b l o w s s s s s s s s s

Did they send you an email for all of them or are you just making that assumption?

So wait. You guys are getting canceled for having the same computer or same address?

Back
Top Bottom