Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I'm gonna go ahead and break my policy when it comes to addressing OP directly.

Not only does this dude have the cure, he knows exactly how he got his cancer.

What are you waiting for, dude? Go claim your Nobel Prize. No point in wasting time on NT.

My goal in life is to reform healthcare. I am 38 years old. This is not wasting time. This is spreading a lived experience. You can not fake a lived experience.

I will take the Nobel Peace Prize if someone wants to give it to me. This isn't and never was about that though. I was a cancer patient who lived through the HELL of cancer. My real goal is to prevent people from feeling the undescribable PAIN that I endured.

It is about to be 2019. Chemotherapy and radiation have been the standard of care for over 30 years. The 1937 Marijuana Tax Act, business interests, and racism were the reasons hemp/cannabis became illegal. In the 50's Arthur Sackler and the Sackler family created fake TV ads, used fake research studies, and launched an entire ad campaign claiming that opoids were the answer. That developed into Purdue Pharma... the billion dollar family business... selling opioids.

That leads us to today. The truth is coming to the light ... and people are starting to understand that Americans have been played for almost a century due to business interests. When can we talk about those things?

I explained why I got cancer(internalizing psychosomatic symptoms... using energy to maintain a dualistic personality)

I explained how I healed from cancer(externalizing psychosomatic symptoms... killing my dualistic personality)

Does that not make sense?

What processes took place that turned your internalized psychosomatic symptoms into cancer cells?

In your original post, you said a biopsy determined that your cancer occurred as a result of contracting HPV

Do you think the biopsy was inaccurate? Or is the HPV a part of what you describe as internalization?

D deleted HPV was one of the reasons I was told I had cancer. All HPV really is, is a collection of similar negative internalized emotions that I held in. That in it's simplest form... is what all disease is. All diseases are all just different combinations of internalized emotions that become conjured up in a similar place(reference the chakras) at different levels of severity. Some people just get colds, flu, or small pain from internalizing emotion. Some get cancer at 33. Some parents internalize lies, do NOT get cancer... but have children born with cancer due to the parents transferring their suppressions to their children.

And for the record ... I am now all clear of HPV.

D deleted HPV was one of the reasons I was told I had cancer. All HPV really is, is a collection of similar negative internalized emotions that I held in. That in it's simplest form... is what all disease is. All diseases are all just different combinations of internalized emotions that become conjured up in a similar place(reference the chakras) at different levels of severity. Some people just get colds, flu, or small pain from internalizing emotion. Some get cancer at 33. Some parents internalize lies, do NOT get cancer... but have children born with cancer due to the parents transferring their suppressions to their children.

And for the record ... I am now all clear of HPV.

Alright, but I'm still not quite understanding what the physical process is that turns these emotions into cancer cells

Your ideas sound very similar to Ryke Geerd Hamer's

Last edited:
D deleted all cells, cancerous or not, are 2/3 water.

Cancerous cells hold internalized negative emotion... or simply put... dirty water

if we sweet talk the cancerous cells do they become more positive and go away?

D deleted I just looked up Ryke Geerd Hamer. Thank you for the recommendation. From an article about him...

"After extensive research of more than 20,000 cases, Dr. Hamer found that without exception he could trace the development of cancer to a severe emotional shock, especially one for which the person was totally unprepared. This last point is key. If we can in any way be prepared for the shocking event, we will not become ill. Remarkably, he discovered that every shock leaves a dark shadow on the brain (confirmed in every case by a brain scan) in the exact location that corresponds to the body structure manifesting the cancer. Furthermore, he found that the exact nature of the shock (or “conflict”) determined the site for the disease -- in other words, he found a 100% correlation between the shadow on the brain, the location of cancer in the body, and the specific type of unresolved conflict! He later named this unexpected conflict the "Dirk Hamer Syndrome" (DHS). In what he referred to as the “Iron Rule of Cancer,” Dr. Hamer insisted that “every cancer or cancer-like disease originates with a 'DHS' which is a very difficult, highly acute, dramatic and isolating shock.”

I mean ... that is exactly what I lived. The smaller sample size of correlations I have made with other cancer patients is spot on too.

Does his work give mine validity?

Combo Guard,

Would you go on Dr. PHILLS tomorrow and publicly state that YOU have THE cure for cancer? (Explaining what you have explained here?)

combo gd combo gd

Actually HPV is a virus. And cancer is the result of cells accumulating mutations that cause them to grow uncontrollably and aggressively. Mutations occur when mistakes are made during cell replication.

D deleted all cells, cancerous or not, are 2/3 water.

Cancerous cells hold internalized negative emotion... or simply put... dirty water

I get what you are saying and i do believe theres some correlation to emotion and physical wellness ( proven stress, which is purely mental, weakens the immune system and can even kill you) but do you think cancer its solely emotional?

What about the folks who work in hazardous conditions and develope some form of cancer? You believe their is an emotional connection?

I get what you are saying and i do believe theres some correlation to emotion and physical wellness ( proven stress, which is purely mental, weakens the immune system and can even kill you) but do you think cancer its solely emotional?

What about the folks who work in hazardous conditions and develope some form of cancer? You believe their is an emotional connection?

If a person works in hazardous conditions... their job itself puts them at a level of "dis-ease." I believe the emotional disease is the main issue... with the hazerdous conditions being a contributing issue.

Now let's think about this in reverse. Have you ever seen a news story(generalization) where a woman is like 108 years old ... and the reporter will ask ... what's your secret? The woman will answer... "I ate 5 chocolate chip cookies per day."

Now we all know sugar, preservatives, and other ingredients that make cookies are all mostly unhealthy. The reason why those things never had a negative effect, was because she believed they didn't. Our bodies are filters for emotion. If none of that emotion stays internalized and she is having bowel movements accordingly... that is the reason she is healthly.

Simply put... externalizing emotion is the most important thing. Now if you work in a cave that's different. I think you should be able to grasp the point ...

:lol: @ disease simply being negative, internalized emotions.

I can’t even conjure up the words to explain how asinine of an assertion that is. I really hope nobody relies on OP’s advice in their fight against cancer. :smh: :smh:

I relied on my own advice, which is why I am still here. Everyone else can do what they want. If they want to continue use the standard chemotherapy/radiation/opioid protocol... good luck.

:lol: @ disease simply being negative, internalized emotions.

I can’t even conjure up the words to explain how asinine of an assertion that is. I really hope nobody relies on OP’s advice in their fight against cancer. :smh: :smh:
Like I said, the arrogance that is being displayed here is mind blowing. I'd be willing to bet this dude doesn't understand biology 101, but he's out here claiming that all the major cancer researchers got it wrong.

If a person works in hazardous conditions... their job itself puts them at a level of "dis-ease." I believe the emotional disease is the main issue... with the hazerdous conditions being a contributing issue.

Now let's think about this in reverse. Have you ever seen a news story(generalization) where a woman is like 108 years old ... and the reporter will ask ... what's your secret? The woman will answer... "I ate 5 chocolate chip cookies per day."

Now we all know sugar, preservatives, and other ingredients that make cookies are all mostly unhealthy. The reason why those things never had a negative effect, was because she believed they didn't. Our bodies are filters for emotion. If none of that emotion stays internalized and she is having bowel movements accordingly... that is the reason she is healthly.

Simply put... externalizing emotion is the most important thing. Now if you work in a cave that's different. I think you should be able to grasp the point ...
Got it. So eat cookies not plants to cure the cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom