Kyle Korver >>> Lebron

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Damn, he needs a passport for all that traveling he just did.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

interesting.

ill stake claim and say it again. lebron needs to thank the refs for most of what he's accomplished.

give that freedom to a rookie and he'll turn the nba upside down. the nba has their it guys, and he's it.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

interesting.

ill stake claim and say it again. lebron needs to thank the refs for most of what he's accomplished.

give that freedom to a rookie and he'll turn the nba upside down. the nba has their it guys, and he's it.

So true. I hate watching games and having the refs calling the most tick tack fouls on dudes gaurding Lebron. I have seen him freakin take the ball in fromoutside the arc with no dribble for the dunk and no travel was called.

laugh.gif
why are you guys still shocked by "bad" calls/ no calls...

alg_nba_tim_donaghy1.jpg

Son already let us know what was up. Now I just watch the games and try to ignore the shenanigans.

I like LeBron and I think he is a cool dude but he is so overrated. He has pretty dunks but that is about it. You don't want him taking the last shot and Idoubt he really wants to either. Call me an internet hater or whatever you want but that's the way I see it. And for the record Kobe had three championsbefore age 25 (LeBron's current age).

Back
Top Bottom