Originally Posted by jamergrady

29c9x94.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dr. Zoidberg
laugh.gif

l Silky Johnston l wrote:
I like LeBron and I think he is a cool dude but he is so overrated. He has pretty dunks but that is about it. You don't want him taking the last shot and I doubt he really wants to either. Call me an internet hater or whatever you want but that's the way I see it. And for the record Kobe had three champions before age 25 (LeBron's current age).

roll.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

I like LeBron and I think he is a cool dude but he is so overrated. He has pretty dunks but that is about it. You don't want him taking the last shot and I doubt he really wants to either. Call me an internet hater or whatever you want but that's the way I see it. And for the record Kobe had three champions before age 25 (LeBron's current age).

WOW
smh.gif

Pretty dunks?? and thats it... so you telling me dude averaged 30pts last year and they were all dunks through 82 games?? grabs boards and assists... best allaround player in the league

He doesnt want to take the last shot? guess you didnt see the Magic game last year, or the fact that vs the Pistons in the Eastern Conference finals he scored29 of the teams last 30 pts... including the last shot....

Its one thing to not like dude but coming in here saying straight garbage like that is ridiculous

I NEVER said I didn't like him...in fact I said I do like him and think he is a cool dude. Excellent reading comprehension skills.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

WOW
smh.gif

Pretty dunks?? and thats it... so you telling me dude averaged 30pts last year and they were all dunks through 82 games?? grabs boards and assists... best all around player in the league

He doesnt want to take the last shot? guess you didnt see the Magic game last year, or the fact that vs the Pistons in the Eastern Conference finals he scored 29 of the teams last 30 pts... including the last shot....

Its one thing to not like dude but coming in here saying straight garbage like that is ridiculous

I NEVER said I didn't like him...in fact I said I do like him and think he is a cool dude. Excellent reading comprehension skills.

This dude Silky definitely fits his screenname.  I hate fake ++# posters though.  Dudes are comedy trying to sound unbias saying things like, "i have no problem with Lebron, i like the guy" yet you see him in EVERY Lebron thread saying something negative about him.  Riiiighttttt.

Back
Top Bottom