Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Finally heard back from a Nike supervisor regarding my flawed pairs.....

"Thank you for your message. I apologize for the delay as I have been out of the office.

I am very sorry to see that the remake arrived with the same flaw. Understandably this is extremely frustrating for you after waiting several weeks through this process. Although it is rare, occasionally flaws in production are unable to be corrected. In the event we are unable to correct a flaw, we ask that you send the shoes back to us for a full refund. I would also issue you a 25% off promo code for a future order.

If you wish to keep the remakes in spite of this flaw, I can discount these two pairs in addition to the 15% discount I have already applied to your order. 
Again my apologies. Please let me know how you would like to proceed."

What you guys think?? 

Snag that 25% off.. :pimp:

no way they woulda gave u keys to a swoosh acct tho for 2 defective shoes.. .

What's the consensus, will there be any more options added to the Kyrie ID or have we seen everything?

Just got my 57s. I'm very excited about the way they turned out. Will be breaking these out this weekend for the playoffs.

either way you got a good deal.

25% codes are like a Halley's Comet, you scored big.  

yea take it
Snag that 25% off..
pimp.gif

no way they woulda gave u keys to a swoosh acct tho for 2 defective shoes.. .

Take the 25%
I asked for 30% off code for a future purchase AND a discount for these and here's the response

"Thank you for your reply. I have increased the discount on both Kyrie's to 50% off. At this point I am assuming the second pair will arrive with the same issue, although hopefully it will not. 

I am unable to issue 30% discount codes but here is the 25% one as promised:

Your promo code is: 25% off a future order:
USCS
And expires on:
**/**/**
View the Terms/Conditions for this code at: http://go.nike.com/07thbpr (Excludes: Nike+Digital Sport, Apple, Gift Cards, Launch products)

Glad to hear that your Air Max 90's arrived and look great! Please email me with any further questions."

I asked for 30% off code for a future purchase AND a discount for these and here's the response

"Thank you for your reply. I have increased the discount on both Kyrie's to 50% off. At this point I am assuming the second pair will arrive with the same issue, although hopefully it will not. 

USCS

And expires on:

**/**/**

View the Terms/Conditions for this code at: http://go.nike.com/07thbpr (Excludes: Nike+Digital Sport, Apple, Gift Cards, Launch products)
Glad to hear that your Air Max 90's arrived and look great! Please email me with any further questions."

now dont order until you have at least 2-3 shoes in mind and make it count.

USCS
And expires on:
**/**/**

Wait so what's the final count? 

2 pairs of kyrie 1s for 50% off

1 25% off voucher

so did you order another iD beside the prelude one?

now dont order until you have at least 2-3 shoes in mind and make it count.
Thats not gonna be a problem. Got like 14 iDs sitting in my locker on Nike.

Wait so what's the final count? 

2 pairs of kyrie 1s for 50% off

1 25% off voucher

so did you order another iD beside the prelude one?
Well.......Feb. 21st I ordered the following 

Jordan 4 Oreos $190

Kyrie All-Star iD $175

Air Max 90 iD $160

Air Max 90 iD $160

Kryie Preludes iD $155

Total was $915.60....used a 20% code & it came to $672 plus CA tax = $732.48

Complained about the 1st batch of flawed Kyries and got a 20% code, a remake of both Kyries and 15% off entire 5 shoe order

$672 X .85 = $571.20 plus CA tax = $622.61

Got flawed 2nd batch of Kyries and got a 25% code this time, kept both pairs and Nike took another 35% off just the Kyries so.....

$622.61 - $85.61 =

Paid $537 final price

Got 5 pairs above plus received a 20% & a 25% code and like $31 cash back on the original order from ebates....

Last edited:

Jordan 4 Oreos $190

Kyrie All-Star iD $175

Air Max 90 iD $160

Air Max 90 iD $160

Kryie Preludes iD $155

Complained about the 1st batch of flawed Kyries and got a 20% code, a remake of both Kyries and 15% off entire 5 shoe order

Got flawed 2nd batch of Kyries and got a 25% code this time, kept both pairs and Nike took another 35% off just the Kyries so.....

$622.61 - $85.61 =

Paid $537 final price

Got 5 pairs above plus received a 20% & a 25% code and like $31 cash back on the original order from ebates....
Well first of all, I'll just say it sucks that you had to deal with all the returns for the Kyries, but you sir, had a great come up due to their error which was nice haha. 

And it seems like you're not gonna have any trouble using those 20% and 25% codes with 14 more designs haha. Hopefully this next batch comes out flawless

Jordan 4 Oreos $190
Kyrie All-Star iD $175
Air Max 90 iD $160
Air Max 90 iD $160
Kryie Preludes iD $155

View media item 1495142

View media item 1459760

View media item 1459609

View media item 1482824

View media item 1482825

$622.61 - $85.61 =

Paid $537 final price

Damn man you made out like a bawse... Like someone said, run a big order on that 25%. And by big order I mean everyone in here that is willing to do an order should tag along! Lol

Lol I kinda want to complain about something as well. Is it typical for the Id wording to be off center on the tongue? It is driving me crazy!
View media item 1495365

^ They'll probably tell you to return them and reorder them again...

Yea probably won't be worth the fight... The LeBron 12 iD personalization is soooo much better with the embroidery.

Galaxy on truck for delivery today:smokin
View media item 1457556

Can't wait to see finished product

Can't wait to see! Isn't we there a way to check update w/o calling in? Haven't received an update email in a while. Can I log in?

Yea probably won't be worth the fight... The LeBron 12 iD personalization is soooo much better with the embroidery.
Can't wait to see! Isn't we there a way to check update w/o calling in? Haven't received an update email in a while. Can I log in?
Just log into your Nike Account and check order status. I have been getting Almost Finished and Delivered within a day of each other.

Was thinking of ordering another Galaxy and the Red All Star when they pulled the options
mean.gif

Mags are coming Tues
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom