Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

^Just logged in. Still says "Build In Progress"
frown.gif
Ordered 3/28
You might get one today or Sat. That's usually when I receive them.

@NrmanCruso  those galaxys... damn son! Can't wait to see how those come out
Thanks. Fingers crossed they arrive safe as prob can't reorder. Will post pics when they come in.

Well first of all, I'll just say it sucks that you had to deal with all the returns for the Kyries, but you sir, had a great come up due to their error which was nice haha. 

And it seems like you're not gonna have any trouble using those 20% and 25% codes with 14 more designs haha. Hopefully this next batch comes out flawless
Thanks.....
Damn man you made out like a bawse... Like someone said, run a big order on that 25%. And by big order I mean everyone in here that is willing to do an order should tag along! Lol
Not sure my credit card has enough room.....feel a Nike ban coming hahaha

Appreciate it. Old school royal blue and orange jerseys up top, new jerseys on the bottom. Glow swoosh and logo. Love em, was worried how they'd come out. 4th pair of Kyries, first IDs. Dreams, Flytraps & Easters.
GALLERY]

Mags looking good. Can't wait to get my pair next week. Pics like yours are why I had to order.

Colorway looks awesome on this shoe.

Finally came in.
smokin.gif

Really upset. Would have ordered another pair.
mad.gif

At least I have 1
happy.gif

Def my favorite Kyrie

^ the swoosh is orange w/ 3m? Sick nonetheless. So mad I didn't take advantage of the All star iD. Won't make that mistake when(if) an underlay graphic makes it way to iD.

Back
Top Bottom