Kyrie 1

Do you guys think going up a size is too much? I'm normally a size 13. I have the dukes in 13 and they are very tight but comfortable enough tho. Tryin to get ASGs but they only have size 14 left.

Last edited:
i definitely prefer the flat laces on my Dreams and BHMs over the oval ones on my Dukes, they just look better i think

Do you think going up a size is too much?

Probably would be too long. If I were you I would buy and try to find someone willing to trade for a 14 or something so you can get 13 or 13.5. Risky, but the price of these will only increase in the future.

Probably would be too long. If I were you I would buy and try to find someone willing to trade for a 14 or something so you can get 13 or 13.5. Risky, but the price of these will only increase in the future.
F it just gonna sell em and profit if they don't fit right. 

Do you guys think going up a size is too much? I'm normally a size 13. I have the dukes in 13 and they are very tight but comfortable enough tho. Tryin to get ASGs but they only have size 14 left.

My true size according to the ruler is an 8. Been wearing 9.5/10 for years, my first 8 being the ASG. imo you can wear a full size up.

Do you think going up a size is too much?
I had to go full size up because FTL only had 14 and I'm normally 13. No intention to ball in ASG and it's not too bad for normal wear. Can barely tell. Imo worth it because hard to find and to me second best cw after the dreams.

I had to go full size up because FTL only had 14 and I'm normally 13. No intention to ball in ASG and it's not too bad for normal wear. Can barely tell. Imo worth it because hard to find and to me second best cw after the dreams.
But does it make you look like you have hobbit feet tho? I'm not a huge dude so I'm worried. I'm only 6'2, 180lbs, slim figure. 

But does it make you look like you have hobbit feet tho? I'm not a huge dude so I'm worried. I'm only 6'2, 180lbs, slim figure. 
I'm basically same size 6'3 190 and I don't feel like it does. They aren't a super bright color so they don't look unnecessarily big. It's bu no means perfect but was worth the sacrifice to me to pay 130 versus 200. Can't hurt to grab them and try them out. Can always return if need be or sell.

Man I got my ASG from bounce wear in today and the dukes don't even compare. I'm actually thinking of returning the Dukes for the Flytraps.
The ASG's are so f##$%^g beautiful it's crazy. Definitely my favorite CW of the Kyries so far.

Def my fav too. Makes me question whether the other colorways are worth copping/keeping

The DR's and Dreams are fire too imo. Saw a yellow lace swap with the DR's and it looked real good. And flytraps are growing on me.. Ahhh I need help

After much deliberation I passed on the Dukes. I liked them, but honestly I think they were just too simple a cw.ive got the ASG and flytrap a already, plus I already committed to the Easters, and I know im going to have to snatch up the infrareds. Very interested to see that yellow/teal cw on the horizon

Last edited:
After much deliberation I passed on the Dukes. I liked them, but honestly I think they were just too simple a cw. I already committed to the Easters, and I know im going to have to snatch up the infrareds. Very interested to see that yellow/teal cw on the horizon
the yellow cw is the main reason i passed on dukes plus it is very simple too. they coulda at least put a custom patch on duke tongue. kinda like kobe 9 dusty cactus an deep garnett (lower merion). easter is growing but i dont like the mint on it. shoula ha blk instead. 

The DR's and Dreams are fire too imo. Saw a yellow lace swap with the DR's and it looked real good. And flytraps are growing on me.. Ahhh I need help
Red is my color so DR's are dope. The things stopping me from needing to cop them asap is that price is going up plus they look a little cheap after some wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom