Kyrie 1

After much deliberation I passed on the Dukes. I liked them, but honestly I think they were just too simple a cw.ive got the ASG and flytrap a already, plus I already committed to the Easters, and I know im going to have to snatch up the infrareds. Very interested to see that yellow/teal cw on the horizon
PASS

Colorway: Tour Yellow/University Gold-Light Retro-Teal
Release Date: June 2015

PASS

You have it confirmed from a credible source? Cuz they're already on sale at most places in GS sizes. And the color code is Current Blue/Imprl Blue/Tour Yellow/Met Gold Coin

Heat-or-Hype-1-4.jpg

This is retro teal. Definitely not the same kind of blue or shade of blue

Last edited:
the yellow cw is the main reason i passed on dukes plus it is very simple too. they coulda at least put a custom patch on duke tongue. kinda like kobe 9 dusty cactus an deep garnett (lower merion). easter is growing but i dont like the mint on it. shoula ha blk instead. 
Personally I wish every shoe was a black bottom. I HATE icy soles, the turning yellow is horrid. And most Kyries they released have a bright color bottom

Nike probably won't be releasing any Halloween themed Kyrie 1's, so I thought would ID some. Let me know which one you think is the best. 

I've been wanting to do a "big bang" id, but they don't have the right color for the spikes... let me go to the id thread with this tho

Last edited:
Colorway: Soar/White-Bright Crimson-Metallic Silver

Why do I feel like this has Yeezy written all over it.

These are also confirmed CWs from FTL staff.

"The colorway (Deep Pewter/Tumbled Grey/Night Silver/Volt), is scheduled for late July in all sizes. The colorway (Teal/Radiant Emerald/Metallic Red Bronze), is scheduled for late August in all sizes."

These are also confirmed CWs from FTL staff.

"The colorway (Deep Pewter/Tumbled Grey/Night Silver/Volt), is scheduled for late July in all sizes. The colorway (Teal/Radiant Emerald/Metallic Red Bronze), is scheduled for late August in all sizes."

Metallic Red Bronze = Rose Gold :smokin :smokin

I need these Nike Kyrie 1
Colorway: Soar/White-Bright Crimson-Metallic Silver

Nike Kyrie 1

That tour yellow sounds like a must cop....im intrigued by what the heck that "soar" base color is. Any other nike shoes with "soar"?

Back
Top Bottom