Kyrie 1

Really wanted to cop...saw all sold out online. How's it looking in HOH stores in the NYC area? Don't know if I'm up for a long drawn out hunt for these!

I went to the store yesterday to check them out. At that time, they had my TTS and half size up. When I was there, I was the only one interested in them.

I'd check Friday morning amongst the Christmas pack madness. Is there a shirt that goes with the dreams?

I have a feeling we'll see more pop up on NDC tomorrow during the christmas games or friday with the christmas releases

could be wrong, but i think Nike was testing the market and creating hype with the "sell out"
I was thinking this too...  i was also thinking that maybe they only did make so many to see how they would do... i know nothing tho 
laugh.gif

I went to the store yesterday to check them out. At that time, they had my TTS and half size up. When I was there, I was the only one interested in them.

I'd check Friday morning amongst the Christmas pack madness. Is there a shirt that goes with the dreams?

there is a shirt it was on ndc

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kyrie-christmas-coral-t-shirt/pid-10291157/pgid-10291158

they got a hat up now too with new logo on the front all black true snapback , funny thing is its listed as his xmas hat yet its entirely black :lol:

Last edited:

there is a shirt it was on ndc

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kyrie-christmas-coral-t-shirt/pid-10291157/pgid-10291158

they got a hat up now too with new logo on the front all black true snapback , funny thing is its listed as his xmas hat yet its entirely black
laugh.gif
the hat is nice, they got socks too, I haven't brought any of the shoes yet but I want that hat for real

So I have the deceptive reds already and I went true to size. Today I stopped at my HOH and they had the dreams still although not my true size. So I grabbed a size 10. Initially I thought my true to size deceptive reds were narrow and I would need to go up a half size. The dreams are half size up and there was just too much room in the toe box. I wore the deceptive reds around the house, they are snug but they will break in. I guess staying TTS is the way to go if you like them a bit snug

:lol:  true but no one gets all that and doesn't wind up with the shoes, trust me on that from someone whose done it a couple times

most I would wear at the same time are the shoes and socks! Everything else would be a little bit too much.

Still hope they will release some Kyrie Shorts!

i like the hat too, but for a xmas hat it sure lacks colors

nike true is the only snapback thatll werk for me, barely

still no sign of tha kangaroo shirt , huh ?

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 true but no one gets all that and doesn't wind up with the shoes, trust me on that from someone whose done it a couple times
most I would wear at the same time are the shoes and socks! Everything else would be a little bit too much.

Still hope they will release some Kyrie Shorts!
i'm taking my rep back
laugh.gif
 tbh though the hat and shirt don't really match the shoes like the socks though

the print all over the shirt is the print on the spec edition box, the skull etc.....

def doesnt match, nice nonetheless

i honestly didnt even realize the dreams are also the xmas shoe , since he and other have already worn em and all :tongue:

Last edited:
the print all over the shirt is the print on the spec edition box, the skull etc.....

i honestly didnt even realize the dreams are also the xmas shoe , since he and other have already worn em and all
tongue.gif
Its a white/black shirt.  That ish would match anything

i honestly didnt even realize the dreams are also the xmas shoe , since he and other have already worn em and all
tongue.gif
Its a white/black shirt.  That ish would match anything
nah bcuz it has that weird print on it, I like the boy's shirt better which is the same minus the print, i'm hoping he gets a nike destroyer, i'll be all over that long as the colors right

Wow I did no expect it to sell crazy like this..thought I was gonna be able to walk in anytime and cop

picked up the last size 11 Dreams at the HOH in the Topanga Mall. i'm excited for this line to develop.. the potential is crazy.

Maybe we can make a list what kind of apparell is released under the Kyrie line, since I would try to get it all for collecting purposes!

Back
Top Bottom