Kyrie 1

These Dreams are way more limited than I realized I had to drive 40 mins to find a HOH that still had a size 12 and I live in Houston not a small city. The Dream colorway is so dope and looks really great on foot.

Looking good 
smokin.gif

Got mine in today from NBA Store.  Initial impression...they look great but they feel cheap.  They don't feel like a KD, Kobe, or Lebron.  I do attribute the feel to the materials used.  I wasn't expecting much for $110, or $97, in my case.  I do expect them to play great on court, which for me, will serve as their primary purpose.  With all that said, I would absolutely buy another pair.

View media item 1322770
I need to stretch these out with a shoe tree, I don't lace my shoes and they're suffocating my feet. Actually hurts to wear.

Yeah going up a half size is a must for me for future Kyrie 1 pickups. But some good news for you is they do actually begin to fit a "little" better after the break in period.

Last edited:
Picked up a size 10.5 in the Dreams colorway through phone order from Nike Lab tonight..only paid 42 shipped after Gift cards :pimp:

Deceptive reds are up on FTL launch locator. Same spots in my area that got the Dream getting these too. Easy.

Back
Top Bottom