Kyrie 1

ok well just the shirt isn't supper matchy, anybody know how to black out the underbill of a hat? I tried a bill swap once, never ever again
That's pretty ****** by Nike not to show that view.  Someone thinks theyre getting an all blacked out hat and they end up with that under the bill..

On another note, absolutely LOVE this shoe in person. 

Called like 4 places yesterday and they were all sold out already. Luckily I found a footlocker with my size and they even let me use my $20 rewards coupon so I ended up getting these for around $98.
pimp.gif
I went tts and they do fit snug in the toebox but I think if I went up half a size it would've been too long. Really happy I was able to get these, I thought I almost missed em.

Also I like this xmas coral tee
smokin.gif
If it was a shirt to match the dreams I don't think I would like it as much. This tee is nice and simple, very dope. The logo is growing on me as well I didn't like it at first but I didn't realize at the time that the I in the logo was also a roman numeral 2. anyways Merry Christmas everyone!

didn't have my size at the first spot i went so i made some calls and picked up the last 8.5 somewhat limited i guess

Due to some pushing from my swoosh-loving father, I walked out of the mall with the dreams yesterday instead of anatomix spawn for ball haha.

They didn't have my true 9 but I went a half size up and barely fit my forefoot in there so I didn't think I could fit my true size with elite socks. A little length in the toebox is fine with me, but there's a little heel slip but hopefully on court it'll be all good, especial with this traction ugh

Back
Top Bottom