Kyrie 1

i think i prefer the hyperdunk 2013 pe because of the teal. Idk, gotta see em first

Last edited:
For me, half-icey outsole, like on a few of Kyrie's PE's, would have really taken this to another level. Still, I like these a lot.
Almost forgot about that icy sole. Those were crazy for a hyperdunk. And idk why they didn't try any icy outsoles on these. Nearly every pair of lebron 12s had em

Last edited:

thanks man. Shoe looks real broken in and comfortable. Haven't played in any games yet due to injury but I'm hoping they will get more comfortable

Almost forgot about that icy sole. Those were crazy for a hyperdunk. And idk why they didn't try any icy outsoles on these. Nearly every pair of lebron 12s had em
I know most people go crazy for the ASGs but I passed. Now if they had used the icy-gradient outsole with a solid color midsole to show off those teeth...

Made the horrible mistake payin $250 plus ship for the Rise kyries smh..only to see they released stateside..could've had them for $66

Anyone coppin the Australia's? I like em

Made the horrible mistake payin $250 plus ship for the Rise kyries smh..only to see they released stateside..could've had them for $66

omw to cop now b4 i go to wrk!!! Ftl vip coupon gonna b clutch to $90 (with coupon)

Found your new avy.
ccfwgvvfzrrlhno2fb0c.png

When did you buy them and from where? All those Swoosh purchases not hurting you too much. But damn that's a huge L you took right there.

Found your new avy.
ccfwgvvfzrrlhno2fb0c.png

When did you buy them and from where? All those Swoosh purchases not hurting you too much. But damn that's a huge L you took right there.

Bought them from this kid I've done deals with over in the Philippines and I copped over 3 weeks ago but didn't arrive until a few days before the Rise collection actually dropped stateside..had no idea..to make up for the L I scooped the KD trey rise which I wanted to cop at overseas prices but I thought nah can't do two OD purchases

Yikes insult to injury you didn't get to floss them early. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Rise Trey 5 are banging. Wonder if they are more comfortable than the KD8.

No lesson to be learned. Hindsight is 20/20.

It's not like info about a US release was out there.

But still $250 is crazy amount for Kyrie 1. Plus ship. What was you thinking.
Everybody places value differently on different things so maybe it was worth it at the time if he believed there would be no US release. Understandable, but outrageous in my view.

Back
Top Bottom