Kyrie 1

Smh exactly what I said I didn't want :lol:......a strap.

So unnecessary, but I can get over it with the right colorway. I love my Aqua 8s.

In that sketch, the shape of the Kyrie 2s look similar to the Kyrie 1s. That's a good thing, IMO. Not big on the strap either but it's not a deal breaker.

Ah man, a strap? I ain't really feeling how the sneak peek looks. I think it's about time I pull the trigger on a pair or two of the Kyrie1 iD.

The Kyrie1 was good because it looked good worn casually and on the court. The picture of the Kyrie2 looks like it's strictly for hooping. Need full pics, because so far it's looking kinda underwhelming.

i don't like the #2 the way it's designed, and there's no such thing as a shoe being designed strictly for basketball and not casual appeal bcuz they're all designed for basketball, we just wear them for casual use which no matter what the shoe looks like can be done, those that think they don't look good for casual use is just an opinion, bcuz every shoe is brought and worn casual by people

As long as the traction stays the same I'm happy. Don't want any pointless story telling outsole that don't last.

As long as the traction stays the same I'm happy. Don't want any pointless story telling outsole that don't last.
Besides the Lebron lows 9-11, the traction almost never stays the same. It would also be pretty lazy even though it's good.

nthat.gif
 Collection picture up there.

Honestly don't even know which colorways are in my top 3 anymore
Fire. No Flytraps or Easter? Also, have you not worn most of them? I notice that the inner lining by the ankle area of the shoe tends to expand out after a few wears, yours still look compact. 

wow, that picture just made me really want to pick up the Rise pair now

Last edited:
coupon exclusion already off the hyperdunk colorway on eastbay, FTL. Just waiting for the 20% off

Not a fan of white midsoles in general because they look generic but the Rise looks good in pics.

Last edited:
Man I just saw the Australias in person at FTL and no disrespect to you folks down under but 
sick.gif

Still need to do an ID before it's gone then I'm probably done

Honestly don't even know which colorways are in my top 3 anymore
I like the way the bone looks from the bird’s eye view. Maybe if they made the top teeth bone and the bottom a different color and changed the midsole to match I’d like them more. Maybe the bottom teeth and midsole to match the upper? Or even both teeth bone and the midsole to match the heel cup? Would’ve been top 3 or maybe the best colorway if they did that.

Back
Top Bottom