Kyrie 1

nthat.gif
Repped. I can't resist K1s for $85 shipped

Damn, I wasn't feeling the Green Glows when I first saw them, but the more I look at them the more it's growing on me.

For it being this shoes last colorway, I'm still kinda mad they mad they didn't make the teeth mint green or put some sort of graphic on the underlay like the Dreams/USA 
mad.gif

And another problem is that with a black heel is that you will definitely notice the spikes being chipped. Ain't no way to mask it... unless you mark it over with a Sharpie or something 
roll.gif

Last edited:
OG Jordan' 1s bombed and hit sales racks.

The 2 as well.

The 3 saved the line.
I'm kidding. It could be up there though, but you have to look at the fact that the market and tech available is totay different than it was when other first sigs first released. If you ignore all of that, then yes it definitely is up there and probably is the best

Do you know of a certain Michael that played for the Bulls ?
I mean based at intial response 

If MJ didnt go on to be the G.O.A.T, 1s may not be so heralded

Hell a couple years ago people werent beasting over 1s the way they are now

Last edited:

Damn, I wasn't feeling the Green Glows when I first saw them, but the more I look at them the more it's growing on me.

For it being this shoes last colorway, I'm still kinda mad they mad they didn't make the teeth mint green or put some sort of graphic on the underlay like the Dreams/USA 
mad.gif

And another problem is that with a black heel is that you will definitely notice the spikes being chipped. Ain't no way to mask it... unless you mark it over with a Sharpie or something 
roll.gif
These do go hard.

So the green glows are supposed to be the last Kyrie 1?

I'm pretty happy with my pickups (Dreams, DRs, Infrareds, Pewters, and Air Mag IDs). i might have to sneak in one more ID though.

Back
Top Bottom