Kyrie 1

almost bought LMTD today, finally had a chance to try on the Kyrie 1, but unfortunately they are too tight for me around the mid foot and the heel cup bothers me as well even tho there are plenty of room at the toe.

almost bought LMTD today, finally had a chance to try on the Kyrie 1, but unfortunately they are too tight for me around the mid foot and the heel cup bothers me as well even tho there are plenty of room at the toe.
Might have to break em in. Had a similar problem when i had mine on for the first time.

Finally pulled the trigger on the rise color. No deals to be found. Just did $110 shipped through Eastbay. If anyone orders from there and gets charged shipping, just call and get it removed. The system is having issues.

Finally pulled the trigger on the rise color. No deals to be found. Just did $110 shipped through Eastbay. If anyone orders from there and gets charged shipping, just call and get it removed. The system is having issues.
Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to do a bigj special later

Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to do a bigj special later

Doubt it. Stars aren't aligned that way but it's cool. Only $110

because green and orange and silver don't go well together

Lol they do when I first saw them. But the shoes came out to be one of a kind n if u know the inspiration behinds it. The colors use on the shoes works nice together. I wanna get the flytrap tee too anyone can help me out? A large will be fine. Oh too bad we didnt get the tee in hk.

Rises are dope in person. COULD grow on to the midsole, but if I'm getting anymore 1s, they're going to be IDs.

Lol they do when I first saw them. But the shoes came out to be one of a kind n if u know the inspiration behinds it. The colors use on the shoes works nice together. I wanna get the flytrap tee too anyone can help me out? A large will be fine. Oh too bad we didnt get the tee in hk.
I was waiting on that tee to hit clearance and it disappeared. I didn't care for the CW on the shoe but the shirt was dope.

I ended up copping the "killer crossover" shirt. Nearly 30 and I'm still a sucker for skull and crossbones
laugh.gif

Only gonna hop on Green Glows if I can get a 20% off. Otherwise, some NikeID pairs might be my last - unless Nike gonna bless us with one or two more colorways before the release of the Kyrie 2. 

That all black outsole is one of the main downsides to this shoe. You got the "teeth" there so why not show it off with some contrasting colors???? 

Last edited:
think im gunna ultimately pass on the Rise pair, too much else dropping right now, and heading to South Africa in a week and half. Green Glows and my ID will be another story :smokin

think im gunna ultimately pass on the Rise pair, too much else dropping right now, and heading to South Africa in a week and half. Green Glows and my ID will be another story :smokin

Kinda felt the same about the yellow color. Really think they are chill but other stuff took priority for me.

Passing/passed on the rise colorway.

GG are a go. Wish we got more blk based GR colorways. Then again there's always NikeID...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom