Kyrie 1

Damn I wonder if the Double Nickels will still be available like the Rise pairs. I'm trying to avoid paying retail like a cheap *** 
laugh.gif

Damn I wonder if the Double Nickels will still be available like the Rise pairs. I'm trying to avoid paying retail like a cheap *** :lol:

retail is already cheap enough on these. so if you want them, why even take the chance

other news, I received what I though would be my last K1, my iD idea doesnt look that good to me in real life :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe hanon will they had the Rise shoe which Nike Europe didn't release so fingers crossed

Alright so I LOVE the way these Double Nickels look but last time I got a pair of these I returned them cause they were stiff as **** and hurt to even play basketball in. Did these get any better performance-wise for you guys after a few wears?

Alright so I LOVE the way these Double Nickels look but last time I got a pair of these I returned them cause they were stiff as **** and hurt to even play basketball in. Did these get any better performance-wise for you guys after a few wears?
 I had to get .5 size up from what I normally wear and they've been treating me pretty well when I'm hooping. 

Last edited:
What iv found is the original mesh that was on pairs such as DR, Easter, BHM, etc breaks in and is great.
But then the colourways with that more chain link mesh example - All Star, Austrailia, are stiff as hell and really uncomfortable to play in.

Took me literally a few weeks of play to break in my Dreams. After softening up the upper and midsole the Kyrie's are comfortable and really forms to the feet.

Damn, i need those double nickels!
I have the 57 points ID, and i am Australian. That tongue is soo fire!
nthat.gif

Any word on an Australian release??

I hope I'm able to get these on NDC at 10 while I am waiting in line at my store to get the Pusha Ts and some half-price kicks.

I'm going all out tomorrow.  Morning buying shoes and then seeing some Black Friday Pacers basketball, a nice tradition.

I hope with it being Black Friday, the NT fam will find a way to get these for under retail. I'll be on the look out and if I find anything, I'll share. Lettuce pray. 
nthat.gif

Question for those that own a pair of Kyrie 1 and a pair of Kobe X Elite Lows. 

Did you have to go half a size up on your Kyrie 1s? What about your Kobe X Elite Lows? 

I had to go a half size up for the Kyrie 1s, and am currently trying to order the Kobe X Elite Lows so I was wondering if I should go a half size up for those too. 

Question for those that own a pair of Kyrie 1 and a pair of Kobe X Elite Lows. 

Did you have to go half a size up on your Kyrie 1s? What about your Kobe X Elite Lows? 

I had to go a half size up for the Kyrie 1s, and am currently trying to order the Kobe X Elite Lows so I was wondering if I should go a half size up for those too. 
Which of the 2 sizes do you wear more often? If you went up with the kyrie, then yeah, I would do it.

Back
Top Bottom