Kyrie 1

Will pick up ASG and week after do an Id if options are still up

So the consensus is .5 up if you have wide feet or did you go tts?  Looking for another opinion, thanks
For awhile i been going half sizes up with nike basketball like kobes and KDs for the past two-three years (normally a 12) i decided to go with a 12 on my first pair of kyries and they were real snug at first but after afew hours felt great. If you prefer wearing elite socks and stuff id say go a half size up but normal socks SPEAKING FOR MYSELF after breaking them in a 12 (TTS) were perfect for me and they became my fav pair to just wear casually since the comfort is up there

I might mess with the ASG iDs just cause of the tongue design. Asthetically that's how all Kyries should be.

Still mad FTL aint send me a birthday coupon for last month. :/

Well Happy early Birthday, because I won't remember
laugh.gif

Coupon work only if you have the other stuff that equals that 25 bucks off.
thats not true

edshoecator edshoecator trust me man i use this coupon at least once a month just about

The kyries will be excluded, so before release time go find you something you want for UP TO $25 .. add it to cart and go to checkout, you can put in the code and hit submit. It will tell you you dont have enough (obviously) so when its time you add the Kyries. Now you have hit the $100 threshhold to get the $25 off and now that applies to your other item which is now "free" .. you just pay for shipping of the 2. Your "free" item could be $6, $17, or $24.99 the code for $25 off will work regardless. Or you can use the $10 off code if you want for somethibg 10 or less.

You used to be able to ship the "free" item to store for free but they took that away.

SRSLY

these kyrie all stars go with jeans like nobodys bizniz.

almost an everyday shoe WOW
pimp.gif

Put these to work in my rec league tonight and they are awesome! No break in time, no foot pain, just the right amount of cushioning and that padded ankle collar :smokin

Personally they feel a lot like the Kobe 4 and I wore those till the bottoms fell off, these will be the same. Great job by Nike and I do not say that often, lately!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom