Kyrie 1

Not in my opinion.  LeBron 9's weren't narrow at all, but were a tad on the short side length wise.  Most people had to go half size up on LeBron 9's.

These are true to size length wise and somewhat narrow.  
I agree.

Lebron 9s were nearly a full size short, that was their problem.

The Kyries are narrow, but just right lengthwise. People with narrow feet will love the fit. People with average feet will be able to break them in. People with wide feet will have to go up .5 size to wear without pain at the midfoot/arch.

Last edited:
all stars get one size runs and raffle treatment

glad i got mine

would been SALTY getting not chosen

Thanks fellas, appreciate that.  

You are going to either have to hoop in your pair @SneakerFree  or grab another pair for hoops....these are LEGIT on the court. 
nthat.gif

I know man 
mean.gif
. I'm being one of those guys who doesn't wanna hoop in their basketball shoes 
laugh.gif
. Thinking about doing a Cavs alternative as a bday iD that would be a hoop pair. So much this month though it may not happen!

Regarding these on-court, does anyone use an orthotic? I just recently started using an orthotic to help with my sciatica, problem is that it's slightly thicker than the inserts in most of my hoop shoes so it decreases volume in the shoe just a bit. Wondering if an orthotic would work in these. Any input would be appreciated thanks!

anyone know if Finishline online is releasing the asg? The bhm was in store only
mean.gif
 Using the $20 winner circle reward would have eliminated tax

Got my ticket for the All-Star pack. I was the only there for them, so I should be good. Thank you Nike.

Last edited:
Deceptive reds are a must. Just cause they're a GR don't mean they ain't red hot [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Pun intended.

Deceptive Reds will go down as the best CW of the Kyrie 1. 

They are hot, no doubt but I'll save that tilte until all colors have dropped.

Curious what yall think the chances of us getting a "What That" are.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, not sure if I should go 9.5 or 10 on them.
TTS or 0.5 up. I have Dreams in a size 11 which were super tight but broke in very nice and I have a 11.5 in Deceptive Reds which leaves me little more wiggle room in the toe area. I'm normally a size 11.5, hopefully that helps.

TTS or 0.5 up. I have Dreams in a size 11 which were super tight but broke in very nice and I have a 11.5 in Deceptive Reds which leaves me little more wiggle room in the toe area. I'm normally a size 11.5, hopefully that helps.

Thanks, 9.5 in Lebron XI is a good fit for me, I have a 9.5 in KD7s too, those are a little tight but good...Might roll with the 10 after reading some reviews

Any DSG coupon codes out there?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom