Kyrie 1

thanks bro but why does it say its coming out at 10am on 2/12 but for the kyries and lebrons it says release day 2/14?

they break up the releases sometimes when all the sigs have a shoe coming out at the same time. they did the same thing for the BHM collection

thanks bro but why does it say its coming out at 10am on 2/12 but for the kyries and lebrons it says release day 2/14?

It's because the releases are staggered... the ASG pack starts to release on 2/12.

Hyperrevs drop 2/12, Kobe and KDs on 2/13 and the Kyrie and Lebrons release on 2/14.

Last edited:
It's because the releases are staggered... the ASG pack starts to release on 2/12.

Hyperrevs drop 2/12, Kobe and KDs on 2/13 and the Kyrie and Lebrons release on 2/14.

staggered was the word I was looking for. my mind completey blanked when I was trying to think of it :lol:

View media item 1395511
View media item 1395514
After my post earlier today were I replied saying that I have just left the chips on the DR, now after tonight's session I think I'm gonna have to find a way to cover them up.
I'm actually thinking of putting done nail polish on them.
These 2 white spots are just from tonight, I already had a few others on the back and inside on each shoe but got these scuffs on the outside now. Really making the shoes look old & battered! Not cool.

Will definitely give that a try on. This may be werid that I know this but did you put a clear coat over to protect the red Coat?

I didn't but that could work. I was kinda surprised that this had worked so didn't think to do anymore.
Any future marks that may happen il do the same and il have a go putting a clear coat over.

If it keeps happening, why go through all the trouble? Red sharpie and be done with it until the next scrape.

Trying to decide between these all stars or the hyperchase all star... decisions... decisions

Idk think anyone has :lol:

The ASG and Two fragment pairs are the first I've heard about it.

Back
Top Bottom