Kyrie 1

via Oklai19 on IG

You can see where there's a small tpu support piece embedded, much like the KD VI, Crusaders, etc...

The zoom bag is about what I expected having played in them a bit.  I think the fact that you have a really thick ortholite insole with a pretty thick phylon carrier really hides the zoom.  Not the best look at it, but the zoom bag is a decent thickness -- looks to be about the same as what was in the KD V and VI.

10895113_735622856534205_1213051864_n.jpg

Don't know if this has been stated yet but DSG will be getting the Deceptive Red Kyrie 1's in store. I work at a store in NJ and we got them in. Pretty cool shoe. When I first tried it on it felt extremely stiffwith not much responsiveness. Definitely gonna snag a pair and I hope they break in well.

1.kobe 2.kd 3.kyrie 4.lebron(lebron have fell off huge the last 3 years but the 12 seems to be the worst one ever colorways are nothing major so far)kyries have so much potential kyrie probably wont make asg so i dont know if he gets all star shoe but rt now the design and colorways so far look much more better than lebrons and kd so far never know what next couple of months will produce.

1.kobe 2.kd 3.kyrie 4.lebron(lebron have fell off huge the last 3 years but the 12 seems to be the worst one ever colorways are nothing major so far)kyries have so much potential kyrie probably wont make asg so i dont know if he gets all star shoe but rt now the design and colorways so far look much more better than lebrons and kd so far never know what next couple of months will produce.
Why wouldn't Kyrie make the All Star team?  I could see if you meant possibly not start, but I don't doubt hes an All Star.  

Reason are teague wall lowry rose b.knight m.carter-williams b.beal wade and kemba are all having real asg seasons its gonna be tough if he doesnt get voted in which i doubt

Even though it is just black/white/wolf grey. i like them. i will definitely try to get these. only ones i like out of all the BHM. Just my opinion. 

Carter-Williams,Walker, and Knight are not making it over Kyrie imo
Agreed on this.  Teague should make it alongside Irving, but i can't see him being left off for any of the above mentioned guys, his numbers are consistent with his career averages thus far. 

Carter-Williams,Walker, and Knight are not making it over Kyrie imo

I agree also. MCW does not belong in this conversation. If Kyrie doesn't make the starting lineup the only reserve players I could see the coaches picking over Kyrie are Kyle Lowry and Jimmy Butler. Teagues been good too but I think those 3 should make it before Teague.

Back
Top Bottom