Kyrie 1

Settled for a 12 in the DR. Couldn't find a 12.5 on sale and the 13 was entirely too big.

my son has played in nothing but lobes for awhile but says these are the next best thing for ball

Repped. I've been staring at this deal since you posted it this morning lol. Want to hit the checkout button so bad because of the price but also want to hold off until I see the ASG pair. Decisions...
Are you signed in on modells? Once I sign in, the code no longer works

Settled for a 12 in the DR. Couldn't find a 12.5 on sale and the 13 was entirely too big.

THIS. Exactly what I had to do too.

And to those ordering by sku since Dreams were a HOH release do i have to order at a HOH or any FTL will do?

THIS. Exactly what I had to do too.

And to those ordering by sku since Dreams were a HOH release do i have to order at a HOH or any FTL will do?

It's a FTL SKU so I'm assuming any FTL will work. (Keep in mind HOH stores don't ship... Unless that has changed. So the search will only look at FTL)

Last edited:
The black laces look fine, but I think red is the best. It may sound stupid but it allows that small hit of blue for the logo to shine.

The blue laces look alright too but honestly it makes the shoe look more like a GS version.

Either one nacho. I would do in store so it cuts the quality bs out.
Ok going to see if FTL can find me a 12 on friday.

Will definitely swap laces to oval laces because I don't like look of the flat laces on dreams.

Thanks for the help guys. +1

Last edited:

I love this shoe. One of my favorite on the market. I'm normally a size 13 but I had to got up to 14 because of the snugginess on the sides 
Def one of my Favorite shoes to come out in awhile.

Can't wait for more colorways.

Patiently waiting for the Gold Uppers to drop.(fingers crossed)

even though i dont anticipate it being a difficult release on nike, its always a nice feeling to lock in your pair. repped on that BHM link

Last edited:
even though i dont anticipate it being a difficult release on nike, its always a nice feeling to lock in your pair. repped on that BHM link
Can't wait to see Kyrie and the Cavs against the Bulls tomorrow.

Hopefully he is wearing the BHM
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom