Kyrie 1

^Oh yeah I definitely see them in the midsole/front toe guard. Plus u can't beat the 110 price tag, I remember walking into footlocker buying kb del sol's weeks after the release for 120 :pimp:...

Last edited:
I dont see the kobe 4 but i actually think they are like the kobe 10 thats coming out. Materials wise at least, even aesthetics to a point.

The last thing I need is another pair of red shoes, so I skipped the DRs. BHM is way too plain, so there's another pass.

But these...ooohh...

Reminds me of the kyrie Hyperdunk that was absolute fire.
I'm looking forward to this pair. Navy blue is always clean.

Am I in the minority that doesn't like the deceptive reds? 
I'm with you on that. Even though I plan to ball in them, I just can't come to terms with the fact that I don't like red enough 
alien.gif

Super stoked on the BHM's though. Waiting for NDC so I can get my true and half size up so I can return the one that doesn't fit. 

So i Finally start liking the shoe and can't find "The Dream" anywhere. If anyone can help me find a sz13 or 12.5 greatly appreciated 

Played in my Dreams today and I must say that the cushioning is good.  I did not feel the zoom bag in the forefoot but the phylon does the job in the heel. I mention that first because that was my biggest concern with these.  They felt comfortable after I broke them in on Friday for a date night with the wife.  I'm currently at 205 and working to drop back down to 180 for city league.  Support is good and traction is great, no slips and no problem with cuts or changing direction.  My feet didn't feel hot at any point and fit was good.  I would say that they only thing I didn't like about them is that there were a couple of times when I landed and felt the padding hit my ankle, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom