• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
i would be shocked if nike doesnt release anything special for kyrie tho
im going to hold out until the weekend before I order anything. Once Monday comes and nothing has surfaced I will order the ID's. Even if something is released and it's not an ID it will more than likely be hard to obtain.

Was thinking about making a BL iD or some decent GR but that eBates went back down to 1.5%
eyes.gif
BeFrugal is up to 10.3%

http://www.befrugal.com/referral/?ref=NAXRJRL

Last edited:
im going to hold out until the weekend before I order anything. Once Monday comes and nothing has surfaced I will order the ID's. Even if something is released and it's not an ID it will more than likely be hard to obtain.
The red and yellow bottom is definitely something i wouldnt mind paying retail for

Kyraches came in and I immediately sent them back and ordered a .5 size bigger along with the ring tee. Although everyone says they fit better than the 1s, I felt like the toe box was cramped and was much harder to put on compared to the 1s

Last edited:
Yea I cancelled my order from Sunday night that they charged shipping on and re-ordered it with the free shipping.

I don't think any of that helped the Lebron 11 given that, even almost 2 years since it's debut, you can still get DS pairs in most cws for well under retail. The 2ks were very limited but even resale on those isn't too bad (when compared to Jordans or even some Kobes that are equally as limited).

Now factor in the fact that the 13s were an even bigger bust than the 11s and I honestly don't think there is ANYTHING Nike can do to save this model. The Zoom Soldier 10, on the other hand, is a completely different story and will now play a significant part in Lebron's history.
but you can't think that the Limited Edition and Theme stuff didn't spark interest and slightly better sales. Just because you see stuff in outlets doesn't necessarily mean everything is tanking. Let's not forget Lebron 10 Champ Pack hit the outlets. Like Alp said, Nike Basketball in general has been in a decline. Theres no doubt about that. Whether they are overproducing or people are just tired of the same old charade. And I agree with you that the Zoom Soldier 10 is definitely gonna get some spike in sales and interest because of LeBron wearing them in the Finals, but I doubt Nike is not going to try and cash in on the Finals/Championship hype on the 13 model to help with sales as well. Like I said before, I'd expect the Soldier 10 ID (which Nike is giving us right now), a Soldier 10 & Lebron 13 Champ pack (he did wear the 13's in the season that led to the chip), they'll likely do a Zoom Soldier 10 for the Olympics and maybe the 13 model too. And thats not including the possible chance of a Olympic Gold colorway. 

but you can't think that the Limited Edition and Theme stuff didn't spark interest and slightly better sales. Just because you see stuff in outlets doesn't necessarily mean everything is tanking. Let's not forget Lebron 10 Champ Pack hit the outlets. Like Alp said, Nike Basketball in general has been in a decline. Theres no doubt about that. Whether they are overproducing or people are just tired of the same old charade. And I agree with you that the Zoom Soldier 10 is definitely gonna get some spike in sales and interest because of LeBron wearing them in the Finals, but I doubt Nike is not going to try and cash in on the Finals/Championship hype on the 13 model to help with sales as well. Like I said before, I'd expect the Soldier 10 ID (which Nike is giving us right now), a Soldier 10 & Lebron 13 Champ pack (he did wear the 13's in the season that led to the chip), they'll likely do a Zoom Soldier 10 for the Olympics and maybe the 13 model too. And thats not including the possible chance of a Olympic Gold colorway. 
How about the kyries...

Right but didn't retailers take huge losses on the Lebron 13s (along with the KD8s)? So much so, I believe Nike had to cancel Lebron 13 releases (Easters) due to lack of retailer demand and the head of Nike basketball recently got fired for this fiasco. Also, they immediately discounted retail/MSRP of the 13 Elites to the price of the regular 13s due to poor sales of the model, which is telling in and of itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom