• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Kanye is the reason for nikes decline

This is really dumb. Nike made poor decisions over the past few years (increased prices too much on some product lines, didn't hire good designers, tried to get into the tech biz with FuelBand, etc. Etc.) that have hurt the company. That said, they are FAR from being a company in decline as they still have the vast majority in the market. However, UA is the real threat because they are focusing on performance athletic gear and footwear, which is Nike's bread and butter. The casual/lifestyle market Adidas seems to be aiming for nowadays (imcluding with Kanye) is not Nike's primary focus-annual sales will reflect that.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that impulse bought a pair of Kyrie 2s after that dagger 3 on curry? Copped the red velvets for $102 lol.

Nope. I ordered the Kyraches on Sunday and walked in the DTLR right next door to me and picked up the Omegas today which were on sale plus the employee discount they give me.

Give me the game 1 & 2 pairs and I'm satisfied nike 
smokin.gif

Nope. I ordered the Kyraches on Sunday and walked in the DTLR right next door to me and picked up the Omegas today which were on sale plus the employee discount they give me.

How do you like the Kyraches? Mine are coming shortly.. Still don't know if they can be worn casually or if they should be relegated to the gym.

people have said you can go TTS on K2's. But I always go half a size up on all my ball shoes. I need the room. 

My TTS pair of RV's is a little snug but I feel like they will break in nicely. Hyper fuse takes awhile but it does eventually loosen up.

I have a mildly wide forefoot and hate tight shoe's but I wil still go TTS on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom