Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
If Nike does not try to cash on the championship by releasing the Kyries and Lebron sneakers, then I honestly think that these people might have the wrong job.

If I would be Nike, I would manufacture the "champagne goggles" (maybe these are already available, don't konw), pair of shorts, a snapback and maybe a jacket or tank top in addition to the T-Shirt.

Sneakers from the finals is of course a no brainer.

If Nike would release more of the interesting PEs, instead of some boring colorways, then they would also to discount less!

If Nike does not try to cash on the championship by releasing the Kyries and Lebron sneakers, then I honestly think that these people might have the wrong job.

If I would be Nike, I would manufacture the "champagne goggles" (maybe these are already available, don't konw), pair of shorts, a snapback and maybe a jacket or tank top in addition to the T-Shirt.

Sneakers from the finals is of course a no brainer.

If Nike would release more of the interesting PEs, instead of some boring colorways, then they would also to discount less!
can anyone post pics of the kicks he wore throughout the finals?

Nike is in a decline but its because of the materials used imo these mesh uppers and flywire all this newer tech it may be good for performance but im an old guy 31 and i just miss the good old days of nice leather uppers on basketball shoes
Kanye is the reason for nikes decline

the thing is Cavs wore Navy jerseys in Game 1 and SC was saying the Game 1 PE's are navy. But Game 2 PE's look more navy to me. And then in Game 7, Cavs wore black jerseys and the shoes that night looks black to me. Either way, Nike better give us that gold midsole ID option and the gold flakes translucent sole option. 

the thing is Cavs wore Navy jerseys in Game 1 and SC was saying the Game 1 PE's are navy. But Game 2 PE's look more navy to me. And then in Game 7, Cavs wore black jerseys and the shoes that night looks black to me. Either way, Nike better give us that gold midsole ID option and the gold flakes translucent sole
the thing is Cavs wore Navy jerseys in Game 1 and SC was saying the Game 1 PE's are navy. But Game 2 PE's look more navy to me. And then in Game 7, Cavs wore black jerseys and the shoes that night looks black to me. Either way, Nike better give us that gold midsole ID option and the gold flakes translucent sole option. 
exactly what I thought at first but someone above is sure there the same I'll take it into consideration.

Let's just hope Nike releases some sort of champ pack for the kyries/lebrons. If not, I've lost faith in Nike's basketball department. 

Am I the only one that impulse bought a pair of Kyrie 2s after that dagger 3 on curry? Copped the red velvets for $102 lol.

Back
Top Bottom