• Total voters
I'd take those Parades over any of the Finals shoes

Always Believe, right Nike?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Nah Nike gotta release these
those game 5? 
pimp.gif

What options were available during AS weekend for the Kyrie ID's?
the northern light options. Color shift strap, swoosh, and weird colored uppers. And rainbow soles. If i remember right, they were up from all star weekend til a week til the end of the regular season. Then we still got the angry posters who "didnt have a chance to make their ID"

Damn, when did that t-shirt go up for sale on NDC. Seeing its sold out now. Last I checked about an hour ago it was still coming soon.

Damn, when did that t-shirt go up for sale on NDC. Seeing its sold out now. Last I checked about an hour ago it was still coming soon.

damn... i checked it 15 minutes ago and was still coming soon... hopefully its a fake sell out

the northern light options. Color shift strap, swoosh, and weird colored uppers. And rainbow soles. If i remember right, they were up from all star weekend til a week til the end of the regular season. Then we still got the angry posters who "didnt have a chance to make their ID"
Were the rainbow soles similar to the game 5 soles?

on another note, trying to decide if I should pick up the All Star 2's. Only thing thats held me back is that Kyrie didn't make the all stars. But if I pass, I might be kicking myself in the future for not picking up the unreleased K2's. 

Back
Top Bottom