Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Mint and off-white versions of the 'what the' -- GITD feature? 

My bad if an old discussion...

Last edited:
Whoever ain't get rid of their kyrispy Kreme's at this point gotta be sick :smh:

Kreme's dropping at Harlem and Fulton. Who wants to get me a 12 with the KK box?  34th ran out yesterday 
roll.gif

Kreme's dropping at Harlem and Fulton. Who wants to get me a 12 with the KK box?  34th ran out yesterday 
roll.gif
Fulton is dropping today (11th) with the KKreme box?  damnnnn

Edit:  I just saw the tweet!!

Last edited:
3s definitely look like they took cues from the 1, the heel from the 2, and inspiration from earlier Lebrons.

I just hope the cushioning is better than the 2.

There was a Game 5 pack behind the counter at Nike SF. Not sure what size but just eyeing it's probably size 10-11. Give them a call and see if they do phone order. Wonder if it's a return or they received the packs.
View media item 2228438

Last edited:
Are there any differences in the Soldier Game 5's from the ID you could purchase over the summer?
Yeah just a few subtle differences. There's a gold LeBron crown logo and gold swoosh on the bottom on the Game 5s. Plus the stats on the heel too.

Thinking about selling my Kyrie collection. Pretty much have everything. If anyone is interested hit me up on twitter @cantguardmamba

Everything DS or VNDS. Size 12 everything. Except Kyrispys size 13

Man, kind of a rough spot to be in if you didn't live in any of those cities that got the packs and you already bought the SX ID during the summer.

I would pay resale for the Kyrie game 5 but nobody is piecing them out.  

Heres to hoping they do a Game 5 ID.  There's a sliver of hope since they did the Game 7 right?!

Back
Top Bottom