Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Question for you guys, I got all the champ packs but am contemplating just keeping the game 7 pack together and getting rid of all the other soldiers and sell them cause I know ill never wear them should I?

If my math is correct this means they'll release some packs online too [emoji]128064[/emoji]
When? I need game 5 
nerd.gif

Question for you guys, I got all the champ packs but am contemplating just keeping the game 7 pack together and getting rid of all the other soldiers and sell them cause I know ill never wear them should I?
Could be hard to find people, who only want to buy the soldiers  

have you seen the soldiers? lol

most of us are here for casual wear, and those have zero casual wear potential :rofl:

i forget which account it was on twitter but I saw an article the other day trying to show people how to style them, and man did they look bad.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think they look ok at least, they're far from hideous. Ultimately when I think of the soldiers I think of the chase down block in game 7

Those shoes are stricly basketball shoes and pretty much only good with joggers or something along that line, no hate on the shoe I use a pair for ball and thats it but just because u wanna get rid of all the soldiers except for the game 7 doesnt mean you hate them, however no matter what people say theyre definitely hard to style casual wise

I haven't tried on the soldiers from my champ pack but kinda tempted to now just to see if I could pull them off lol

Back
Top Bottom