Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
so those all whites are actually the 'what the', and they will GITD, pretty weird but if i have the chance ill cop it would be my only kyrie 2

Doesn't look like the "What the" Kyrie's have been shown yet.  White pic is just a placeholder.

And got shipping notice on my Game 7 iD's 
glasses.gif

Does anybody know if the "What The" will be released in Europe?

Last edited:
Looks like Kyrie wearing the Battle Greys again tonight?

Yah that's what it looks like. Really want to get those now. Even tempted on paying resell for the game 5 and or game 7 pack.

Also my Kyrie champ ids should be friday. My LeBrons came in yesterday.

Yah that's what it looks like. Really want to get those now. Even tempted on paying resell for the game 5 and or game 7 pack.

Also my Kyrie champ ids should be friday. My LeBrons came in yesterday.
Nice, my Kyrie game 7s just shipped, should be here by Monday. I went with the game 5 pack, no need for the 7 pack with the Soldiers being almost the same.

View media item 2231000
Fire. Definitely one of my favorites and Kyrie seems to like them as well.

Repped

Wanted to quote just to post that picture again ha.

On another note, does anyone know if nike Santa Monica or the grove restocked the champ packs? I saw New York restocked and even Las Vegas had them just chilling. I hope they do a wider release or restock closer to xmas.

lol. wut?

they put them up as a Nike ID, and now theres a real release? Some people got screwed.

To everyone that's been looking for Ky-Rispy Kreme's....here's good news!
Nike releasing Ky-Rispy Kremes which are just Easter ID's renamed and now people will pay less for the GR instead of those that spent more for ID???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom