Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I'm obsessed with this shoe.  I don't like the Effects but literally every single other CW I've seen I've liked.  It's going to be a problem.

Ah man. They aren't all that IMO but I guess they are for below retail.

They are all over where I've been.
Yeah, think i'm just gonna use it on them 4's 
nerd.gif

and time is almost up, so gotta get what i can

Last edited:
I'm obsessed with this shoe.  I don't like the Effects but literally every single other CW I've seen I've liked.  It's going to be a problem.
that's funny... i think the shoe is fire but the effects are the only one i like so far. I did get my wife the Christmas joints, she can actually hoop and wanted a pair of hoop shoes. I like them 2nd but not enough to cop

Reactions: God
that's funny... i think the shoe is fire but the effects are the only one i like so far. I did get my wife the Christmas joints, she can actually hoop and wanted a pair of hoop shoes. I like them 2nd but not enough to cop
I love the Effects until you get around the back.  That tie-dye thing just kills it for me.  At any rate, I love the silhouette and it's the only signature shoe I care about in 2016.  I'm hoping they do the shoe justice with some great color ways but if not I've got plenty of ID ideas.

Are those socks for a league you play in? And how did the Kyries feel on court?

My homie I played college ball with plays in the D-League and I raided a ton of his socks. Lol

This has turned into my "Go-to" on court shoe!! I had couple kyrie 1s and loved those but the stability on these and comfort goes beyond them in my opinion. After 2 games this weekend I'm loving this shoe.

Reactions: God
Stock or black in the Effects is best (red looks bad, blue takes attention away from heel details)...but I dig the red in the Xmas.
smokin.gif

Stock or black in the Effects is best (red looks bad, blue takes attention away from heel details)...but I dig the red in the Xmas. :smokin
Thinking the same after I put them in. It's actually pink laces not red. Need to find me some 3m pink laces now that I like the look.

Got the Christmas pair. These are one of the best ballin shoes I have played in. I swear they make me jump a few inches higher. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom