Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
What's the best way to find out if Sports Authority getting inferno's? Does anyone have the Product #? Maybe I can phone them.

What's the best way to find out if Sports Authority getting inferno's? Does anyone have the Product #? Maybe I can phone them.

For the most part, they don't know what they are going to get. Stuff just show up. It's not like FTL or any of the other footwear specific chains where the manager pretty much knows or has a pretty good idea of what they will be getting for the whole year.

Had open runs yesterday & today. Both days i laced up my effects only to take them off after 10 minutes and switch back to the Kyrie 1.
Obviously I need to give them more of a chance and I want to play in them but at the moment they just don't feel nice.
They are bigger than the 1's. Don't feel as comfortable. Ankle is higher and more restricted, I prefer to have better ankle support but these felt a bit to stiff.
matbe il do a few hours of getting shots up before I attempt to play games in these.

Does anyone know if the traction gets better after a little wear? Will it get grippy after getting some shots up? Straight out of box and on court they did not feel as grippy on the floor as the Kyrie 1.

These definitely run a bit bigger. I went half size down and went with it. Comfy sneaker out the box. Can't wait until the BHM and Green glows drop.

i was a little weary at first then when I put them on this morning they looked good. Kyrie 2-2 so far on performance and style

Had open runs yesterday & today. Both days i laced up my effects only to take them off after 10 minutes and switch back to the Kyrie 1.
Obviously I need to give them more of a chance and I want to play in them but at the moment they just don't feel nice.
They are bigger than the 1's. Don't feel as comfortable. Ankle is higher and more restricted, I prefer to have better ankle support but these felt a bit to stiff.
matbe il do a few hours of getting shots up before I attempt to play games in these.

Does anyone know if the traction gets better after a little wear? Will it get grippy after getting some shots up? Straight out of box and on court they did not feel as grippy on the floor as the Kyrie 1.

I didnt get any 1s but i think traction is great on my effects. There was an early review in here that said they dont squeak but mine will squeak.

why arnt they available on the US store though
nerd.gif
Yea still waiting for some of that stuff to drop on the US store, they got a few Kobe items as well that I wouldn't mind getting but not on US NDC.

I am going to try these on today, I didnt really love the way the 1's fit but I have a wider foot.  

Repped and hurtful at the same time. Took dat retail L this weekend :lol:
Lol, aye you can do the double up or send 1 back to get some of your change back

Def not doubling up and I'd prefer not to get the stink eye at HOH for a return since they know my face and the receipt says final sale (yea they stamped it) :lol:

It's not the end of the world tho.

Def not doubling up and I'd prefer not to get the stink eye at HOH for a return since they know my face and the receipt says final sale (yea they stamped it) :lol:

Lmao, I thought I was the only one who hates that look when I take something back, that "bum " look. Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lmao, I thought I was the only one who hates that look when I take something back, that "bum " look. Lol!

Yea I mean, if it were like $50+ then I would just exchange for something but the $24 makes me just take the L.

wow didn't think the exclusion would be lifted this early given how the Effects sold out. Love the price but not that color blue :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom