Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Who put a rule on how many times you can wear it? :nerd:

Plus we be eating good in the TF thread :evil:
Idk I just assume once a week is good enough even if you wash them right after.

I'm of the type dirty folk :lol:
But seriously, I do try and rotate and don't wash every time unless I do something significant. Judge me I guess :smh:

I don't agree with the prices and get what I can for the low.

But seriously, I do try and rotate and don't wash every time unless I do something significant. Judge me I guess :smh:

It's cool. As long as they they don't have a scent or you didn't do much in them. [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji]

roll.gif

It's cool. As long as they they don't have a scent or you didn't do much in them. [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji]

im a home body to be honest so on the weekends i may slide to the mall then come back home and lounge :lol:

do these fit similar to the 1's I bought those in a 9 like snug fit but could have gotten a 9.5

Copped these and the Kobes this morning.

Does anyone who has them in-hand know if the swoosh on the strap is 3M as well?

I just saw the kids ones in person and the swoosh on the strap on those was 3M so I would suppose so.

Are these getting sold out in all stores around all you guys area first day? I'm going to a mall that has them tomorrow around 3ish tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should expect them to be sold out already or not. If so I might need to go ahead and cop them online tonight before they get sold out on there too.

I just saw the kids ones in person and the swoosh on the strap on those was 3M so I would suppose so.

Are these getting sold out in all stores around all you guys area first day? I'm going to a mall that has them tomorrow around 3ish tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should expect them to be sold out already or not. If so I might need to go ahead and cop them online tonight before they get sold out on there too.

I don't think so to be honest. Pairs were readily available today at both malls I went to and they were at regular footlockers.

Also, it's plenty of sizes on Nike so that's a positive sign for them not selling asap.

Last edited:
I don't think so to be honest. Pairs were readily available today at both malls I went to and they were at regular footlockers.

Also, it's plenty of sizes on Nike so that's a positive sign for them not selling asap.

Thanks man hopefully I can get them tomorrow.

do these fit similar to the 1's I bought those in a 9 like snug fit but could have gotten a 9.5
These don't put your midfoot in a chokehold, but are just a hair shorter in length. 9 should be good in the Kyrie 2 if you made it work with the 1.

Debating hard on the Inferno's .. hopefully someone will have them with a discount. Maybe Sports Authority?

Where are people seeing the release date for the BHM's? Google isn't helping, and the thread hasn't updated the release date yet.

Starting to really want to grab a pair asap to play in. Infernos might be swaying me.

Where are people seeing the release date for the BHM's? Google isn't helping, and the thread hasn't updated the release date yet.

Starting to really want to grab a pair asap to play in. Infernos might be swaying me.
Finish Line release Calendar.

Monday January 18

Thanks @NrmanCruso for the info! Just updated the thread now also.

Just hope this years is an easy cop like last year.

Def need to double up on the BHM.
smokin.gif

Went ahead and got the abominable snowman off NDC this morning.

Wanted to use Ruvilla and the 10% off no tax/free shipping but no size 14
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom