Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Options are pretty solid on iD -- I'm diggin the reefs, reds and BHMs though so would happy w/ one of those

wow i'm loving the concept of these and i'm really excited to try them out. first two cw's are flames.

Heel zoom and just foam midsole forefoot -- not a bad thing, but here's hoping that phylon (or whatever they used) has some decent compression

This month killing my wallet  
sick.gif

Last edited:
December is always horrible on the wallet, though my bonus should be coming in Friday so hopefully it eases it a bit. Depending on the amount I'll fit this first pair in the budget. If not it's just the 72-10's and any Kobe releases and gifts for the lady.

It makes sense that they went with the thick/comfortable Kobe X insoles on these since there is no forefoot air

Heel zoom and just foam midsole forefoot -- not a bad thing, but here's hoping that phylon (or whatever they used) has some decent compression

How do you guys know that it has heel zoom only? The only thing I take away from that gif is that they will have zoom. Most likely in the forefoot like the 1. Or was the spec already mentioned it was heel zoom only?

I like how they look, but wonders how the round edge design will play out. Can't wait to try these on.

Last edited:
I hate the dream 1s but the dream 2s got potential. Anyway #TeamCrimson aka DR all day erre day. I would love to see a infrared cw brought back to the second model. Cw was so clean. Mother of pearl touch made it that much more. Simple things in life are the best...

Back
Top Bottom