• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Got my pair in today. 

These are so dope! All the details on this pair are beautiful 
pimp.gif

Love how different my straps look 
smokin.gif

I copped the ''effect'' and the "inferno" so i can pass on these but they are clean! I may skoop them up somewhere down the line...

Welp, just tried on the BHM and the fit is just like the Kyrie 1 to me. Glad I ordered my sz and the half sz up. Length looks identical but the 11 is much more comfy than my usual 10.5. No I don't have a wide foot, yes I know my true sz. TTS should be fine if you want em huggin ur feet.

I'm a 10.5 in everything myself and glad I got a 10.5 in these Fit perfect Think an 11 would've been a tad to big imo BUT I also to really lace em up and just put strap on

im a pass on them too bro.... i might get them in a month or so but they arent a must have on my kyrie 2 list.

eastbay already pulled the discount exclusion off the BHM pairs (Kobe, Lebron, KD) but its still on the infernos. this makes no sense to me haha

Last edited:
eastbay already pulled the discount exclusion off the BHM pairs (Kobe, Lebron, KD) but its still on the infernos. this makes no sense to me haha

Yea but the kyries aren't on the site so you aren't really using a valid comparison.

yeah i noticed that, they arnt up on FTL either. i didnt pay too much attention, did they sell out there?

I was just looking at the exclusion thing based on how long ago the shoe released. clearly that has nothing to do with when they decide to lift it :lol:

Welp, just tried on the BHM and the fit is just like the Kyrie 1 to me. Glad I ordered my sz and the half sz up. Length looks identical but the 11 is much more comfy than my usual 10.5. No I don't have a wide foot, yes I know my true sz. TTS should be fine if you want em huggin ur feet.
I agree i went 1/2 size up also, they aren't as narrow as the kyrie 1 tho!!! Def worth the $120

Someone turned the infernos dog-puke yellow, and tried to turn the upper into those kanye west burlap sack shoes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Never understood why players change their shoes in between games especially when it's the same model

I am not sure about Kyrie, but I know that some players do it for auction or charity fund raising purposes. They do the same with their game worn jerseys. I forgot the URL, but I know this one site that pretty much sold a boat load of signed/unsigned game worn stuff for pretty much all the teams. Sometimes, VIP/Special ticket holders get access to purchase or even gifted such items.

Back
Top Bottom