Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
ill have to see these dukes in person.... the last 2 pics are muted blue which looks alot better imo then the bold boring navy ones in earlier leaked pics

whats the release dates on them?

not feeling the green glows too

infernos and BHMs still sitting in the box, which is unusual for me. I normally put 1 wear on my stuff asap. Im not sure if i'll be grabbing these green glows. gunna need some coupon lovin

i think the all red stuff is wearing off on me since i have so many pairs of red based shoes now. probably why im dragging my feet on the infernos even tho i like them. the bhm... im still pissed about the box being so small :lol: i finally put them back in the box this weekend and it was a struggle :smh:

green glows look very vibrant in the pics are i personally think they poo all over the kyrie 1 version but im still probably not getting them.

Agree GG 2's are much better than last years.
I have my 1's still in box deadstock, don't even think Iv lifted one shoe out of the box.
Delivered, opened, lifted box lid, cool, lid down, stacked up.

Still have DR, All Star, USA, Letterman, GG, tucked up in boxes.
Recently undeadstocked the Austrailias, but it's all Kyrie 2 now when I play so kinda wish I just kept them in box.

i think the all red stuff is wearing off on me since i have so many pairs of red based shoes now. probably why im dragging my feet on the infernos even tho i like them. the bhm... im still pissed about the box being so small
laugh.gif
i finally put them back in the box this weekend and it was a struggle
mean.gif

green glows look very vibrant in the pics are i personally think they poo all over the kyrie 1 version but im still probably not getting them.
I feel your pain man 
mean.gif

ill have to see these dukes in person.... the last 2 pics are muted blue which looks alot better imo then the bold boring navy ones in earlier leaked pics

whats the release dates on them?

not feeling the green glows too
March 5 for Brotherhood.

DSG is getting them so easy cop on discount
smokin.gif

IMO the kyrie 2 brotherhood is nice and I'll cop only on discount. I think I'm spoiled from last year with the kyrie 1 brotherhood looking so nice. Def k1 brotherhood > k2 brotherhood for me.

The blue accents on the black upper, plus the white outside for contrast was done great. The 2s make it look like I'm banging a set

Nike Europe got back to me no release of Green Glows set yet, keep checking back for further Kyrie releases later.

So looks like a repeat of last year with Kyrie releases in Europe. After all star we only get a few select few.

Nike Europe got back to me no release of Green Glows set yet, keep checking back for further Kyrie releases later.

So looks like a repeat of last year with Kyrie releases in Europe. After all star we only get a few select few.
damn 
mean.gif
    thanks for the information 

Considering picking up the Green Glows, even though I didn't like them initially. Just really want to play in a pair, and the upcoming releases seem pretty weak--Duke and Easter do nothing for me. Impatient to see what's next with this model.

Green Glow K2 getting no love and the look awesome, oh well I guess it's an easy cop for this guy[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

There's nothing wrong with them, they're just not necessary given all the heat coming in mid-late February. I mean, essentially they're the Kyrie 1 Driveways with more green glow minus the 3M.

There's nothing wrong with them, they're just not necessary given all the heat coming in mid-late February. I mean, essentially they're the Kyrie 1 Driveways with more green glow minus the 3M.
True

And after you've seen and have the Green Glow mesh on ID the general release pair just falls short.

Gave the Kyrie 2 Another Shot, Played in my BHM this time instead of my Effects and. these things are great. I didnt feel the curved outsole as much and after a while went away. Traction was great. Only knock on these would  be the ventilation could be improved. Sooo glad i gave this shoe another change. 

yeah i'll pass on the dukes. im starting to get really tempted to make a kyrazzle dazzle ID though

Not to sure if anyone has posted (if somebody already did I apologize) but NDC restocked BHMs in size 10.5 and 14's this morning...was able to swoop up a pair in a 10.5 for retail.
I'm hyped cuz I missed out when they first dropped

Back
Top Bottom