Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Where's the link for the mint pair being the Christmas pair? All I see is the What The on NDC....I feel so lost lol 

Still need kyraches, kyrispy kremes, battle greys, and now the what the Kyrie 2 as well. On top of all these other holiday releases. Smh my wallet lol :smh:

Last edited:

nike is really trying to push that SoHo store, aren't they? 
Why wouldn't they? Besides Niketown, they don't have any major real estate in NYC. 21 Mercer doesn't get the foot traffic that this store will get. Plus with adidas in SoHo, this is a chess move.

Damn I want those. But also am I the only one that gets kinda weirded out by the heel area in the kyrispy kremes? Idk if that graphic is supposed to be a donut but to me it looks like the human muscular system, like what's under human skin. I see muscle striations and whatnot same color as our insides :lol:

:lol: Yeah I know what you're talking about. I'm still trying to figure out what it is. One thing for sure it has nothing to do with Krispy Kreme :smh: except the colors.

Damn I want those. But also am I the only one that gets kinda weirded out by the heel area in the kyrispy kremes? Idk if that graphic is supposed to be a donut but to me it looks like the human muscular system, like what's under human skin. I see muscle striations and whatnot same color as our insides
laugh.gif
It's not a donut. Resembles Easter flowers more than anything. ICYMI, the Kyrispy Kreme was Easter on NikeiD before they switched it.

Got to hold the kremes today. Last time I got to see them through the glass of the truck. Maybe next time ill able to buy my size. 11 was the biggest by 5 pm today. So mad at myself.

Disappointing
Same strap, and same sockliner. It must be a photoshop like everyone is says.
Those and the KD 6 I think are the best executed what the's IMO

Best "What the" kicks will always be the Dunks and Kobe 7 for me. After that they started doing too much to try to out "what the" the others

Back
Top Bottom