L/C and P/C Air Jordan 4 Lightning

Legit but used. Not worth 500. Some people don't understand that it doesn't matter if the shoe is rare. Condition is everything, especially with the older shoes.

With that condition,200$ MAX.!!!!! I wouldnt go higher than 150$ IMO.. They more on the "beater" side..

For 500$ you can Find some Real heat in DS form.. Those not worth it my Dude,not even Close..

With that condition,200$ MAX.!!!!! I wouldnt go higher than 150$ IMO.. They more on the "beater" side..
See that's the problem with "beat heat" you can't really put a price on them. They probably cost the guy an arm and a leg to get them. And then he wore them a decent amount. People that get these shoes either want them in DS form or beat enough they can get them for a steal and restore. The issue is no ones gonna sell these for 200 just cause they are rare and sought after but no ones going to buy them in this condition for the price they "should" go for. If you're gonna rock heat, do it infrequently and with care so that they can be sold later. Other wise keep them and use them cause a $1000 shoe in 6/10 condition isn't worth anywhere near $1000.

No way them beat *** 4s go for 500$.. Go restore them,and MAYBE,just MAYBE he gets 450-500.. But im not too into the 4s,so i could wait on that particular pair to just get a Retro again.. And if not,then oh Well..

Back
Top Bottom