**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Where are the "Lonzo gonna look horrible without Ingram on the court" folks at? [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Didn't catch the game but glad ball bounced back. Bi took on a lot of guard duties last game and zo was deferring to him at times. I'll have another breakdown after I watch the replay

the ball movement looked way better today without vander blue chucking :lol:

good bounce back game for zo. would like to see better defensive effort and i hope those 3's start dropping.

liked what i saw from both kuzma and hart as well. they look like they'd be able to contribute pretty quickly.

Happy with the way that starting line up came out and played d and moved the ball, hart, Kuzma and zo showed some things

LB2 = JKidd 2.0. Plain and simple.

Tatum is great offensively not great defensively. Dude is weak he needs to work on that Defense.

That was a relatively easy triple double, just have to get those 3s to fall eventually. Runs the team beautifully though. Kuzma looking like another stud late 1st pick by our scouts. 

Didn't catch the game, need the lonzo cliff notes. He shoot better or still inconsistent? Was he more aggressive than yesterday and creating more?

The Kidd comps gonna keep coming with games like that.

Kuz. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Would be real jolt if he and Hart could be decent rotation guys ala Nance.

Zu tho.... Please come back to us Zu. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom