**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DVR'd the game and just finished watching. Man Ball was crisp with the passes. The amount of open shots his teammates got, he coulda had 16+ assists EASILY. Great rebounder too. And you notice they had him on Tatum from time to time and he held his own. On the other end Jaylen Brown was guarding him a majority of the game and he still played well. Can't wait to see him play with real teammates we def need some shooters though.

Loved to see Lonzo drive, elevate off one leg, make the wrong footed layup with the left. Great sign

Wonder if Kooz makes Nance expendable

Definitely :lol:

Kuzma has an aggressive game that nance will never develop.

He's a good rebounder and hustles as well.

Like what I saw from Lonzo grabbing boards and finding teammates.

When he gets to the basket he needs to stop being scared and take it to the hole.

Kobe needs to tell him to stop acting light skin

No his cap hold is too big. They'd need to renounce him and make him a unrestricted free agent to do the two max plan.
I don't think this is correct. His cap hold should be around 10 mil, it would take a stretching of Deng and trade of Clarkson for a pick to open up enough for 2 maxes. 

Can we get value back by trading Randle is he can raise his value a bit? I'm saying this bc if we know we ain't resigning him then why not get something for him

Back
Top Bottom