**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

542861_629571893726154_1030085589_n.jpg

lol not sure what's more money. The idea of Lonzo dodging Fox or the Lakers letting Lonzo play hurt.

Kuzma, Hart, Ball and Ingram all out for this game:smh:. I get these games don't count but I think Magic is being a tad bit over-precautious.

Part that's crazy is
Most people don't want to watch Lonzo vs Fox for a good quality basketball game.. they just hoping that Fox had a better game and won to have more hate ammo against Lonzo.

Pure trash

Part that's crazy is
Most people don't want to watch Lonzo vs Fox for a good quality basketball game.. they just hoping that Fox had a better game and won to have more hate ammo against Lonzo.

Pure trash
lol exactly

No doubt if Ball played tonight, Fox would appear to have a better game.  most head to head matchups against a player like Ball will be won by the other player.  But he's not that type of player.  He may avg 10 pts a game but his impact may be HUGE...

I do think he can easily avg 14-18 points per game once he gets his feet under him a little.

Last edited:
So Ingram gets a cramp and we sit him out...you guys are ok with it.

Ball has an injury that they talked about a week ago and now flared up and you demand he play and risk worsening it.  Wouldnt even be mad if they shut him out the rest of the summer league.

Could've sworn this was the same injury they were talking about. The sit-out is fine by me.

So Ingram, Hart, Kuzma, Ball out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom