**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I saw magic Johnson get a trip dub at the Long Beach pyramid in the 2001 summer league. Right after I copped the black cement 3's at Nike town Newport Beach that morning. :pimp:

The hell was magic doing in spl :lol:

I used to go to the Summer League at the Pyramid every summer, there was always a big group of NBA teams but theyd have a few random teams as well that current or some former NBA players would play on if they wanted to get some run. I remember Baron Davis and Ricky Davis would light everyone up. Bo Outlaw low key put in work as well :lol:

Last edited:
anyone buy a BBB t-shirt? do they ship right away?

I'm trying to show Las Vegas that I'm a Big Baller 8)

I used to go to the Summer League at the Pyramid every summer, there was always a big group of NBA teams but theyd have a few random teams as well that current or some former NBA players would play on if they wanted to get some run. I remember Baron Davis and Ricky Davis would light everyone up. Bo Outlaw low key put in work as well :lol:

Same here. Tony Gonzales use to hoop as well.... Last time I went was Bynum and Farmar's rookie year.

anyone buy a BBB t-shirt? do they ship right away?

I'm trying to show Las Vegas that I'm a Big Baller 8)

I believe you have to screenshot your bank account balance, to prove you have sufficient funds.

My homie tried ordering a couple hats from them. When his card declined, they IP blocked him from ordering again.

He wasn't a Big Baller.

Last edited:
So Ingram gets a cramp and we sit him out...you guys are ok with it.

Ball has an injury that they talked about a week ago and now flared up and you demand he play and risk worsening it.  Wouldnt even be mad if they shut him out the rest of the summer league.

Kuzma out to smh..: apparently lonzo had the injury last week and he still played back 2 back and now they pull him lol

Man what. Ain't nobody tryna watch the Travis wear show. I might still go just because I can probably sit hella close now

That's exactly what it is, mgmt would get killed if Fox dominated him again
If management puts that much stock into a summer league game where a player, whose style of play doesn't translate to the box score, is out there all by himself (missing Ingram, Hart, Kuzma) vs a guy who is ball dominant and will definitely have a better stat line...then we need to reevaluate how we see this management

Last edited:
So what! So weak minded. He is gonna get killed by all the extra quick athletic guards in the league this year. He better get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom