**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we have 19, then who are the other 2 besides Caruso and Blue who won't likely be on the 15-man roster?

Zubac didn't seem fit at all during summer league, so I can see why we got Bogut
If anything, we could cut him if it doesn't work out at all

One good thing about Bogut is that he can rebound and block shots
Otherwise, injury prone and very limited on offense

if the plan was to sign another C, what we need is an athletic high flying young kid ...which couldve been had for a training camp deal
but these guys really gave him a 2.3 mil deal, partial guarantee but still...
not sure how this makes sense at all, especially when when you have a more than enough 4's and were looking at having a lineup where you used a 4 like nance or randle at the 5

Brook Lopez hurt. Will be out for part of the preseason.

Maybe its worse then advertised, hence the signing of Bogut.

I'd like one of these to be the statue tbh

3c4ef28361eff1d22eb5fc77b82aa855.jpg

r45557_1296x729_16-9.jpg

What's the over/under on how many games Deng, Lopez, Bogut will play?

Deng will rack up DNPs. I say he'll appear in 50 games
Bogut will play in 30 games; He knows Luke's system and will be a veteran presence but won't play much
Lopez has played at least 72 games in each of the last 3 seasons; I think hell play 70 games for us

sad.....$18 mill collecting DNPs
can't be mad though, BI and Kuzma are better, and maybe even Brewer haha

If Bogut has anything left, Zubac can be sweetener for a Deng or Clarkson salary dump.

Yup, just don't know if Zu will be able to stay on the floor once teams go small.

Who said Zo and Dlo have the same athleticism?

Pretty sure I said he's a better athlete but doesn't really use it, especially in the half court (which was dlo's issue as well). I'm really hoping he attacks the rim tho, it would open up his game even more.

Yup, just don't know if Zu will be able to stay on the floor once teams go small.

Pretty sure I said he's a better athlete but doesn't really use it, especially in the half court (which was dlo's issue as well). I'm really hoping he attacks the rim tho, it would open up his game even more.

Zo is gonna have to be smart about his attacking the rim. He does often and kicks it to the wing which is fine, but sometimes he's gonna have to make that moment his.

Back
Top Bottom