**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I've probably been desensitized since I watch so much soccer, but I'm not mad about the sponsorship. Plus, there's no reason the Lakers should miss out on that action if other clubs are doing it.

I do wish they'd retire those "Sunday Whites", though. :ohwell:

I do wish they'd retire those "Sunday Whites", though. :ohwell:

giphy.gif

I ****ing wish it wasn't there..smh
it could have been worse can you imagine tender or reality kings?

but yeah laker jerseys are classic no need for the **** ads i dont care what other league has their athletes looking like a ******* billboard

Those that wanted a big time company should have realized that those companies ain't spending 15+ million dollars to year for a patch. They are already household names.

I think more and more companies that buy in will be mostly companies you have to actually google. I know I had to google Wish and download the app. Thats the point of them paying for the patch. Why would McDonalds, or Budweiser need to do that? The invest in commercials which are probably cheaper.

Look at the companies: Rakuten, Wish, Qualtrics, infor, flagstar, sharecare,

So I guess this is why you go after someone like PG when you have the chance and don't risk waiting for him to hit free agency

If Russ signs that extension and with Melo now, hard to see PG leave OKC.

Without another superstar like Russ or PG, Lebron likely won't come now.

It may all fall apart in terms of big free agency signings next summer.......unless you want Boogie, but who knows if wants to be a Laker

Oh well.....I wouldn't mind re-signing KCP and Brook and letting Zo, BI, Randle grow together.

Back
Top Bottom